[closed]Peters

I really don't want to hijack this thread, but did you guys hear about Whitney Houston? I'm thinking it could have been related to drugs.

I always suspected that bobby brown guy was bad news but I never could put my finger on why. Do you think he was involved with some sort of drugs too?!?!?

Sucks for Peters. He actually was a top 5 NFL tackle last season and that's something that he hadn't really been since the 06 and 07 seasons with the Bills. In his last season with Buffalo in 08 his holdout and contract situation made him unfocused and he was very mediocre. In his first season with the Eagles 09 he flat out sucked had a ton of holding penalties and didn't play very well esp against the pass. In 10 he was better but very overrated. But in 2011 I had to hand it to the guy he regained his old form and really became a top 5 LT again. Sad because I think at age 30 losing a season and having this major injury his career might not be the same again.

Ok.......how long ago did it happen? It had the appearance of breaking news in the presser I read........

Goodmorning, Mr. Van Winkle. Would you like some breakfast?

I'll have some eggs, scrambled and some pancakes, get to work :)

I'm thinking Ryan Leaf goes to the Colts over Peyton Manning. The kids a winner and his arm is MUCH stronger than Manning's. Manning has bust written all over him. Mark my words, a team with a Manning at QB could never win the SuperBowl. What do you guys think?

Wow, easy folks, I missed it by a day.......... :)

It was the top thread on the board when you posted this. It had his name AND that he was out in the topic. That's why your getting a hard time- your thread and the original were right next to each other. Unless you thought he was out of the closet, you flubbed it a bit

Edited by NoSaint