Kellen Moore, Boise State

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...if available in round 3, I think he's another Brees. Understand he's not prototypical, but 4 year starter, ton of wins, bad weather experience, all the same knocks as Brees coming out....but see how that worked out.

Why wait til 3 if you feel that way?

Personally I think he lasts much longer and likely never gets a shot to start, but we will see. Situation can make a world of difference

Not before round 5. He could maybe work his way up to backup someday. Maybe. JMO.

Upon reading post 2, I see my takes likely very popular here

I don't what round we should take him in, but I think the dude can flat out play. He can make ALL the throws. He's one inch shorter than the best QB in the NFL (IMHO) Drew Brees. Can 1 inch really make that big of a difference? And he's extremely accurate. I'd love to see us get him in the draft somewhere.

I think he may surprise some of you naysayers.

Edited by reddogblitz

...if available in round 3, I think he's another Brees. Understand he's not prototypical, but 4 year starter, ton of wins, bad weather experience, all the same knocks as Brees coming out....but see how that worked out.

I'd love to have Moore on the team, but not with a 3rd round pick, more like 5th round.

In the 3rd I'd be tempted but would rather pick him up in the 4th or later. This young man has proven he can flat out play for 2+ years in college. Of course no guarantee that will translate to NFL but who is ever guaranteed. He's a leader, knows how to win, is intelligent, driven, just wins. This man will find a home, I hope it's with the Bills midround.

5th rd seems about right. but this guy can play. forget the measurables ( sp?? ) and look at the tape. he may not be a 15-season-starter, but he very well can be a 15-season-backup who gives you some wins in relief. worth a 5th imho

I've always been a big fan of this kid. I hope the Bills take him with one of the 4th round picks or even the 5th if he's still there.

I don't think he will make it that far and some team is going to get a really good "student of the game" type player. He might not have the ideal size but he can throw the ball, can read and pick apart a defense and knows how to win.

Kellen Moore = Drew Brees

Wilson = Doug Flutie

Wilson has a STUD QB arm & mobility that is second to none plus if you look at there stats (i know stats don't matter) but Wilsons aren't all that bad either , he doesn't have the wins that Moore does but the arm strength is what is needed in Dec & Jan which is when this team will be playing a lot more in the not to distant future !!

GO BILLS !!!

If you are going to draft a project QB, get someone with elite skills. Brock Osweiler is 6'8" with skills good enough to get a basketball scholarship to Gonzaga. In my dream world, the Bills go: 1) Floyd 2) Adams OSU 3) Baquette of Arkansas 4) Osweiler. Probably no chance of this ever happening, but it's fun to dream.

I think some team will take a Flyer on Moore, but not before the 6th or 7th round. Besides being under 6' tall, he doesn't have a very strong arm, and didn't show great accuracy or the ability to drive the ball on sideline routes or dig routes...not a good formula for an NFL QB.

Just my 1 cent.

Although I do like Moore and think he has a chance to be a great (yes great) qb in this league I really would like his LT. Nate Potter to me has everything you want in a LT. I'm hoping he is picked with our first 4th rounder and is the multiple tackle Buddy is talking about. If they took Moore with the 2nd 4th rounder I wouldn't be upset either. 3rd to me is to early as I have the top 3 picks slated for OT, CB, LB, WR. Yes I know there are 4 positions there but I feel the top 3 picks will be out of these positions.

I like the idea of drafting a qb every year with a late pick and see if you can't get lucky, but if the player is a 2nd or 3rd rounder they should be a day 1 contributor and starter down the road.