TEBOW!!! is a Jet! (finally)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

difference between Tebow and JP/Trent is with JP/Trent we all knew that their suckitude was as good as it gets.

With Tebow, there is still that spark of a miracle. Dude reminds me of Flutie. It might not always be pretty, but where there's a will there's a way

What you are describing is cult worship. No matter how bad Tebow/Flutie play there is a belief that that he can do no wrong.

PTR

Speaking of that game-winning kick.....that thing looked like it would have been good from about 70 yards....did anyone else see how high up on the screen that 52-yarder went?

Its because tebag breathed on the ball just prior to the kick.

actually H, what i am seeing and reading is group gang bang, where great majority of you have at him, he can do absolutely no right or ever will. Amazing for a no talent nothing player, who flat out sucks and always will , (this according to the many soothsayers) the amount of attention , hits on threads and comments about him. Just don't get the post after post after post of kicking this guy in the ass given who useless most of you think he is. Just can't imagine the mass hysterectomies, sex changes, nervous breakdowns, alcoholic and drug benders if he so how finds away to have a career. So many imperfect players have found a way, amazing so may so sure about this man. At least on this board the naysayers out number the positives about 50-1. (personally don't pretend to know, just amazing so many seem to think they do...... and with so much zeal about a said to be bad quarterback... yikes////

Don't see the difficulty in acknowledging a great comeback and letting the future speak for itself.....

What you are describing is cult worship. No matter how bad Tebow/Flutie play there is a belief that that he can do no wrong.

PTR

Elway had the chance to trade him early--as you said. He went with the wrong horse.

Hey, it happens, and hindsight is a great thing. It's similar the Pats giving Bledsoe a $100M contract the off-season before he almost died on the field and then Brady took over.

As a guy who never thought he had a chance in hell of being a serviceable QB in this league, I've got to say that even I am shocked by how undeniably horrific he is today.

They've got open receivers running all around the phish prevent and he can't even move the ball against that. :o

Great competitor and I hope he finds a role in this league because he can be fun to watch, but the experiment of running him at QB should be permanently canceled in about 7 minutes.

Holy frijoles.

You go do yardwork for a few hours and you miss the return of the Messiah!

Looks good on the phish. :lol:

I cannot believe anyone here would have been rooting against Tebow when his team was playing the DOLPHINS. Who cares whether Tebow is great or sucks... I'm glad he was good enough to win today!

Are you really so dense? The Dolphins' loss means that they are one step closer to having the #1 pick in the draft. Regardless of what you think of Tebow, Bills fans should have been hoping for a Miami win today. The Dolphins have a very good chance to go 1-15 or 0-16 at this point.

Here i am, eating just a bit of crow. The best part of tebow's performance today was given in his postgame interview, where he showed his maturity and admitted he played awful for most of that game.

He led his team back, doing it his way scrambling around like a madman. Wasnt pretty, but he got the job done. We'll see where it goes from here when he's not playing horrible teams going forward.

Tebow did start.

I started this thread two weeks ago on the 9th.

Are you really so dense? The Dolphins' loss means that they are one step closer to having the #1 pick in the draft. Regardless of what you think of Tebow, Bills fans should have been hoping for a Miami win today. The Dolphins have a very good chance to go 1-15 or 0-16 at this point.

don't worry the Colts got this locked up, the fins will win a couple.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

http://espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=311023015

Watch Chris Carter at a loss for words trying to explain how Tebow turned it around in the 4th quarter. LOL. CHRIS, don't act so surprised man. Tebow supporters have been telling your for 2 years this is what Tebow does.

The obvious retort to Carter is that it may not have been pretty but Tebow found a way to win...C'mon Man!

The obvious retort to Carter is that it may not have been pretty but Tebow found a way to win...C'mon Man!

I for one hope tebow continues to play like he did yesterday. Because against 30 other teams (not the Colts), the broncos would have been down about 42-0 by the 4th quarter, mainly due to his horrific "QB" play.

Yesterday he showed nothing more than he's a RB who can once in a while throw the ball.

Edited by Ramius