TEBOW!!! is a Jet! (finally)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I think this is awesome for the Bills. But I really do not think that the NY media will be clamoring for Tebow as soon as Sanchize throws a few interceptions. They hate hope, too. I'd imagine most of the press will almost be sticking up for Dirty Sanchez for half a season, saying, what are the Jets to do, play Tebow full time and throw gas on the fire?

THEN, they will turn on Sanchez, and then they will turn on Tebow.

This is going to be great fun. We really do have an Awesome God.

For a 4th round pick they got a guy then can develop long term at QB, a guy who is a winner and will run that wildcat right down the Bills throats

FOR A FOURTH! :doh:

I just don't get that the entire NFL watched as this kid sparked his team from a 1-4 record and into the playoffs last year, and yet no team wanted him this year.

and now we trade brad smith to the Jets for Tebow.

probably not. i do think Chan could have done something with him though. he may be best qualified to make him into a reasonable QB, so i would not have minded if he came here. i worry we could be wasting too many years on a so-so QB with no backup plan if he isn't the answer. we're going to draft or acquire a young QB above the 7th round some day.. right???

For a 4th round pick they got a guy then can develop long term at QB, a guy who is a winner and will run that wildcat right down the Bills throats

FOR A FOURTH! :doh:

I just don't get that the entire NFL watched as this kid sparked his team from a 1-4 record and into the playoffs last year, and yet no team wanted him this year.

yeah, i mean he was kinda bad... but not "no hope" bad. and he made some nice throws against Pittsburgh. with the great attitude and work ethic, he could make something of himself with the right coach. it's too bad the craziness all around his persona prevents many teams from letting him just be a simple developmental QB. if anywhere, i think that could have happened best in Buffalo.

Edited by Brainiac72

The Jets DID need Jesus in the locker room... Though I'm Muslim I love the kid for his religious beliefs. But I'm afraid he'll have to have headphones on listening to recitals of the Bible with all the crap talking rex and his players do in the locker room.

I actually feel bad for Timmy now. It's like sending a geeky nerd to collect towels from the jocks.

Oh, you poor JETS fans, just when the Dolphins had a firm grip on looking like the worst organization in the NFL, you go and pull the best joke possible. What, you couldn't wait till April Fool's day? Hey Sanchez, you think you had confidence problems before?... Try having the chosen one looking over your shoulder! Rex just bought his ticket out of NY!!! Atleast he'll finally get tickets to something... I can't believe I'm saying this, but DAMN, It's good to be a Bills fan these days!!! :devil:

People seem to be forgetting what the Bills did to Tebow last year. This is for sure a good thing for us as Bills fans.

FOR REAL. WE USED AND ABUSED HIM LAST YEAR.....WITH NO MARIO. LOL. NOW IMAGINE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO HIM THIS YEAR.....LMFAO! I kinda of feel bad for him.....NOT!!

If he does retire, how long would he have to wait to "unretire" as a free agent? Or would the Jets have rights to him until death?

Good question. I think they'd hold his right for the leangth of the contract the Jets are taking over. Then again, Tebow could refuse to go and hope that his agent could get him to Florida, where I believe he'd rather be.

Just a guess though Jack

They might have a formidable goal line package, but then again they will probably have a locker room and fan base that just gets torn apart. I'm just so thrilled we avoided that fiasco.

We would not have that fiasco. WE don't have a lazy starting QB who just got a huge deal, a douschbag coach who talks but can't coach his way out of a paper bag, nor a bunch of other moronic players. We would have been fine. If I'm Tebow, I'm going to the CFL rather than the Jets.

Good question. I think they'd hold his right for the leangth of the contract the Jets are taking over. Then again, Tebow could refuse to go and hope that his agent could get him to Florida, where I believe he'd rather be.

Just a guess though Jack

I think you are right, although I am guessing as well.