DE Mark Anderson in Buffalo (SIGNED)

SKRAAPY

My Pats fan hockey teammate is already spinning Anderson as a guy who was gonna get cut anyway because he sucked. Right. Pats fans coping mechanism. he says anyone who leaves the Pats sucks anyway. :lol:

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look like Kyle Willaims gave up his number for him too :doh:

EASY.... that's his number from last year with the Pats, they had to put something in there. I know anyone can edit Wiki, but it does look good as is ;)

My Pats fan hockey teammate is already spinning Anderson as a guy who was gonna get cut anyway because he sucked. Right. Pats fans coping mechanism. he says anyone who leaves the Pats sucks anyway. :lol:

PTR

I am waiting for Kraft to say how bad of a move this is for the Bills.

PTR

Tell him that according to this, the Patsies were looking to resign him...especially since Carter is not signed back on (yet).

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d827c0708/article/freeagent-pass-rusher-anderson-meeting-with-bills-next?module=HP11_headline_stack

Finally...the Bills seem to have accepted the inevitable...you build a great team from the trenches back. Now do the same with the o-line and we'll be cooking with gas.

This is what makes me giddy. We've been begging those in charge at 1 Bills Drive to do this for a long time.

Edited by Golden Wheels