Mario Williams: Officially a Buffalo Bill

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally, this decision is almost as big as quarterback Peyton Manning's with the Broncos, Titans, Cardinals or Dolphins. It's a game-changer for Buffalo. If the Bills land the biggest defensive free agent on the market, it sends a message that they are serious about winning this year. With that in mind, today could be a great day or a bad day for the Bills.

From ESPN

Yes! This is awesome news! This is the first time in a long time that I am excited for the up and coming season! Playsoff, are a very real possibity. Mario can help us get over the humo. A home playoff game would be awesome. I guess the hotels in Buffalo were not as bad as Mr Brady has implied. Mr Brady meet our newest Buffalo Bill! :devil:

I been tracking this thread. I had several flights yesterday. It was fun to see what was posted while I was in the air!

Congrats everyone!

Wait -- I just saw a link where PFT reported Mario will be leaving Buffalo tonight -- with a big ol' suitcase full of cash!

Mario stop by the Hammer compound with that suitcase. I got a couple of properties for sale next to the Ralph. You can walk to work, save on gas $$$$

I will forever remember where I was at the time Mario Williams signed with Buffalo :thumbsup:

Lol, weren't you the one with the "bad feeling" last night who claimed "i've never been wrong when I have this feeling?" Guess you all got some things to learn about gut checks up north!

Sadly, I'll remember where I was too - in my fricking cube at work.