Holy hell...

Apparently Nick Mangold is the second strongest(and possibly the second largest) athlete in his family... not sure quite what to say about his sister, other than when I hear the name Holley, a completely different picture enters my mind...

And here she be...

Didn't you read the article? She doesn't want to look like that. That huge gut and all those chins are just a part of her training and makes her a better athlete somehow. After she brings home the gold and sheds the pounds she'll probably look like Kate Upton and I'll bet you change your tune.

Edited by Jauronimo

I would....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Did the photog have to take a pic of her doing lunges with 10 lbs plates? thats 65 pounds and it looks ridiculous when we speak of Olympic feats. Someone put a video together of her pancaking fools and neutralizing rip and bull rush techniques. LOL!!!! Play some exciting rap jam and wonder if she is better than WANG!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Did the photog have to take a pic of her doing lunges with 10 lbs plates? thats 65 pounds and it looks ridiculous when we speak of Olympic feats. Someone put a video together of her pancaking fools and neutralizing rip and bull rush techniques. LOL!!!! Play some exciting rap jam and wonder if she is better than WANG!!

the problem is she can only lunge w 65 lbs. i've seen 100 lb girl cross country runners do that.

The photo in the article was taken when she was in high school (that's an assumption on my part, but a safe one I think given the way she and the guys around her are dressed).

Why would you assume that she can only lunge w/ 65 lbs?

When you were at football practice did you typically lift your max weights after practice?

She's 22 now.

She is still a large girl.

I would hazzard to guess that she can lunge more than 65 lbs.

Good for her, she's on the Olympic team.

link

The photo in the article was taken when she was in high school (that's an assumption on my part, but a safe one I think given the way she and the guys around her are dressed).

Why would you assume that she can only lunge w/ 65 lbs?

When you were at football practice did you typically lift your max weights after practice?

She's 22 now.

She is still a large girl.

I would hazzard to guess that she can lunge more than 65 lbs.

Good for her, she's on the Olympic team.

link

i was joking.