a bit of Nostalgia - who had this on there wall?

BigBallzMcgee

A gallery of the original lithographs was on display either last year or early this year in New York, and that display is now open in Los Angeles. Here's a link to a gallery of the Costacos Brothers' gems, in all their retro glory.

Link

Dang!!

System Offline

Making some changes, bbs...

Never had that one, but I did have a cool "Bermuda Triangle Poster" (Haslett, Smerlas and Shane Nelson), and then, this classic:

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5307/5888603596_a8bf260594.jpg

After seeing BBM's poster I was going to ask if anyone had the Machine Gun Kelly poster.

...thank you for not even letting me get to ask the questions, Buftex.

That is awesome!

Had and still have Kelly's Heroes hanging in my bar in my basement. Salvaged it, along with a Kirby Puckett, Tony Gwynn, Shane Conlan and others from my mom's house last time I was back home. Kelly's Heroes and Conlan were the only one's that made the final cut and made up on the wall in the bar.

Had the Bermuda Triangle one as well, but I don't think I could handle two posters with Smerlas on them.

I still have a Bills 1988/89 Fredonia Training Camp Pennant on my wall, it has, I think,

all of the attendees autographs, or at least most of them. I loved Fredonia.

Man, you could just walk right up to guys during the breaks, before or after, they were all

very approachable. Got a chance to visit with Paul McGuire while he waited for someone to

fix his flat tire, great guy, very personable.

I had a video camera, and back then they looked like ones that the news stations lug around.

Some of the players, most notably Haslett, were looking at me pretty nastily like. I think that

they thought I was a reporter or something. I was right up close to Bruce, and he was looking at

me like he wanted to wrap that camera around my head, very scary. We now he can do bad things, man.

Edited by Cookiemonster

After seeing BBM's poster I was going to ask if anyone had the Machine Gun Kelly poster.

...thank you for not even letting me get to ask the questions, Buftex.

That is awesome!

I had both Kelly's Heroes and Machine Gun Kelly on my dorm room wall in New Jersey. My two roommates just had to deal with it.

They look like the Village People.

PTR

Danny is wearing those Zubas South Florida style...with the waist pulled up to your chest.

Edited by PromoTheRobot