Happy Birthday

I would also like to add a birthday shoutout to Jim. But really I'm more excited in coming back home tonight to find this thread at page 2 or 3 and have nothing to do with Jim Kelly's birthday. I'm sure the post I will read will be either the now famous and very irritating Ralph is Cheap thing, or why are we talking about free agency because it's not like the Bills are gonna make a splash anyway...

Edited by HuSeYiN1978

52 years old today. I bet he's still got a cannon.

He's a-scared tro go to the dentist, ferchrissakes! Sound's like he's turned into a real wimp...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-l2UOUteW8

(Hey, Jimbo...is it safe???)

Just kidding...truly one of the greatest Bills of all time - perhaps THE greatest - the guy bleeds Bills blue!!!

Best to Jim on his birthday, and always.

Link - Hunter's Hope Foundation

I would also like to add a birthday shoutout to Jim. But really I'm more excited in coming back home tonight to find this thread at page 2 or 3 and have nothing to do with Jim Kelly's birthday. I'm sure the post I will read will be either the now famous and very irritating Ralph is Cheap thing, or why are we talking about free agency because it's not like the Bills are gonna make a splash anyway...

Ralph is cheap, bye Stevie, we'll only sign Clevelands practice squad de in FA... Boo hoo hoo... Fitz arm strength, can't draft, Woe is me! The team is moving to Mexico...

Oops you said page 3 ?

If you want to feel REAL old: Happy 76th birthday to Rocketship 7's Dave Thomas (Roberts) (Boreanaz)!

So David Boreanaz is his son, born in Buffalo and lived here until he was 9?!? I wonder if he's a Bills or an Eagles fan?

Ralph is cheap, bye Stevie, we'll only sign Clevelands practice squad de in FA... Boo hoo hoo... Fitz arm strength, can't draft, Woe is me! The team is moving to Mexico... Oops you said page 3 ?

Bingo! If the team moved to Mexico, the exchange rate is te only thing that could turn Ralph into a big spender

Happy Birthday Hunter too!

My son was born on the same day and same hospital as Hunter but had no clue Jim and family were there. My boy has a lymphatic malformation (too many lymph cells on his right arm and extra muscle too, that arm is Jacked. He was right handed till surgery and is now left handed letting that great arm go waste for throwing the football :wallbash: ). He also has autism which has made raising him very challenging to say the least. Always wanted to tell Jim this story but this is probably as close as it gets.

Happy birthday Jim.

Why can't we fix him like the 6 million dollar man and bring him back?

:worthy: :worthy: