Brady just slammed the Buffalo area

Yard Monkey

I stayed at the Bacara Resort over Christmas just outside santa barbara. There isnt an entire hotel in WNY that is as nice as its bathrooms.

Brady apolgized. You ladies ok now?

I have the opportunity to stay at two of Orange County's best resorts the past month. The Montage in Laguna Beach and The Resort at Pelican Hill in Newport. And you're right about the bathrooms in these places, holy crap. The room I had at Pelican Hill was bigger than my first apartment I live in here in SF.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish some of these guys would start calling out the media for asking stupid questions. Tom Brady would have earned some points in my mind if he said something like this to Jerry Sullivan: "I'm about to play in the super bowl in Indianapolis against the Giants, why are you asking me about Buffalo hotel rooms?"

I think most of the downturn can be traced to the opening of the St. Lawrence Seaway in the late 1950s. Before then Buffalo was one of the most important ports on the great lakes offloading grain from the midwest putting it on trains and shipping it to the east coast. With the opening of the Seaway grain ships could bypass Buffalo directly to the east coast. It's more than 50 years later and the area has still to recover from it.

Oh wait I almost forgot...Brady sux.

Maybe, but the steel plants and auto workers becoming extinct had more to do with Buffalo's decline. The fact that the shells of these once huge industry's still sit there rusting is even more of a statement of no leadership at any level. The Buffalo waterfront has so much unused potential that its letting rust away. Talk about shovel ready jobs that could lift a city back up.

Hate all you want on the people of Pittsburg but that City is light years ahead of Buffalo for renewal. Ditto Cleveland. How many years did Buffalo jerk around a corporation that wanted to put in what is essentially a high end tackle store (Bass Pro) by the Aud. You would have thought the Attica state pen was wanting too move there.

No vision ever by anyone in Buffalo or county politics had lead to the severe economic decline. IMO Niagara Falls is even worse. What a shock it is driving into. Now days its even worth the BS getting into Canada so you don't feel like your in a 3rd world city located by arguably the best scenic landmark in the whole state.

As for Brady he's a douche. and probably regrets that little statement. I might just have to be sure too be in Buffalo when he comes for his yearly visit next year. Of course that assuming he survives Sunday night.

How come no love for Sullivan today? The guys defends his city. chases down the little patsy to get further comment and no one comments. Looks to me like Graham has a little ka ka on his face today though.

Edited by Best Player Available

What?! EB greens has the best porterhouse ever, name me a better steakhouse because I would like to try that.

N9NE Steakhouse in Vegas is #1 in the country imo.

Ray's the Steak in VA is behind that.

and Like I said

31 Club in Buffalo blew my mind.

I generally stopped getting the Porterhouse as I could see the years dropping off the end of my life after every business trip. So I go with a NYStrip or Filet, just not both (porterhouse). I get to live a few days longer.

The Delmonico at 31 Club, try it.

Yes EB Greens is good don't get me wrong.

But #2 in the country, might be a stretch.

1328213861[/url]' post='2375690']

and Like I said

I generally stopped getting the Porterhouse as I could see the years dropping off the end of my life after every business trip. So I go with a NYStrip or Filet, just not both (porterhouse). I get to live a few days longer.

I was not overly happy 4 years ago. It was very good but not the best. Had a better meal at 677 prime in Albany.

http://blogs.artvoice.com/avdaily/2010/12/07/e-b-greens-steakhouse-ranked-2-on-the-list-of-americas-top-ten-steakhouses/

Edited by mead107

The guy throws a football. That is his contribution to this world, and he is paid tens of millions of dollars to do it. I think his perspective on the world is arguably a bit skewed. I could care less what he thinks of hotel rooms or any other subject for that matter. It is sad that anyone even pays attention to his nonsense.

1328213861[/url]' post='2375690']

and Like I said

I was not overly happy 4 years ago. It was very good but not the best. Had a better meal at 677 prime in Albany.

http://blogs.artvoice.com/avdaily/2010/12/07/e-b-greens-steakhouse-ranked-2-on-the-list-of-americas-top-ten-steakhouses/

I liked 677 Prime too.

and Like I said

Thanks for the tips.

When I went there they were ranked #5 and now there up to #2, saw it in the paper.

Lift a lot of weights and you'll need all the porterhouse you can get :thumbsup: .Plus if you eat a boatload of Salad this will balance out the acidity (blood ph) of the steak and the the enzimes will help with proper nutrient absorption. Beside there is always leftovers.

I kind of root against everything that NYC stands for. I am a Mets since I was 5 years old that is kind of the exception. I deal with a ton of NYC people thru work & their elitist, their city is better then any city in the world attitude gets annoying. I justify my following of the Mets because they play out in Queens. I mean the Giants do not even play in NYC. Technically they are NJ's team. So yes, I will be rooting for the Patriots. Over the years I kind of have grown a sense of appreciation for Brady. The guy is just good. I don't know why so many of you guys have a tough time admitting that.

I agree about the NYC elitist attitude, but I also despise Boston, and all of its fairweather fans. Lesser of two evils, but I am rooting for NYG this Sunday.

Also, FWIW, there is a very large douche contingent in California as well.