Brady just slammed the Buffalo area

Yard Monkey

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just watching NFL network live coverage of the Wednesday press conference. Brady was talking about how his parents were very supportive and how they traveled to his games in college and then when he became a starter in the pros. He then said "my (dad) even traveled to Buffalo. I don't know if you guys have ever been to Buffalo, but the hotels in Buffalo are not the nicest places in the world."

Anyone else hear this?

I dislike Brady as much as anyone, but the guy didn't "slam the Buffalo area", he just said the hotels aren't that great (which is true). He even apologized for it afterwards, and gave some credit to the Bills.

I live in Albany, and travel to Buffalo frequently for both work and Bills games. Let's be honest here, the Buffalo hotel's are mostly pretty bad with a few mediocre exceptions. Buffalo isn't exactly a "posh vacation get away", so the Hotels are made to suit their biggest customers. Traveling workers and sports fans, not high end celebrities.

I'm just not a big fan of stories that are extremely exaggerated based on a few comments off of the top of ones head, with no apparent I'll will intended.

Edited by Turbosrrgood

There is a site called Skyscraper City. World wide studies. They LOVE Buffalo. Pics you would not believe are of this city

Found the site.

Buffalo on SkyCity

While on that site, search "concrete central". That's a thread!

Some pretty nice pics. I like the view from the top floors of the HSBC Center, where you can see the harbor shaped like a buffalo, but I don't see a pic of that.

And, look now cultured we are:

http://d.imagehost.org/0671/b3.jpg

Biggest non Story of 2012. Think about it if you're Tom Brady QB of NE Pats you really think you're going to be comfortable waking around buffalo looking for the finer points ? Your mission is quite narrow: get on plane, get off plane, get on bus to hotel, stay in hotel with doors locked, go on bus to Ralph, beat bills, get on bus to plane, depart

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack