Betting lines Pats* Giants

Just Jack

A friendly tip from the resident degenerate gambler on this board. The line is New England -3 right now. My guess is it is either it is going to stay @ -3 or even dip to -2.5/-2 by game time. If it does this or even if it stays @ Giants +3 your better off the Giants on the moneyline which is +140 right now. If the Giants cover they are more then likely going to win the game, might as well get the extra juice.

A friendly tip from the resident degenerate gambler on this board. The line is New England -3 right now. My guess is it is either it is going to stay @ -3 or even dip to -2.5/-2 by game time. If it does this or even if it stays @ Giants +3 your better off the Giants on the moneyline which is +140 right now. If the Giants cover they are more then likely going to win the game, might as well get the extra juice.

Already done, had the Ravens and NYG ina parlay Sunday. was easy money. I ilke the Giants strait up but will take the points as well. It will be close though. I may even entertain a teaser of NE+4 and NYG +10. I am not a big teaser guy but this seems to nice.

Already done, had the Ravens and NYG ina parlay Sunday. was easy money. I ilke the Giants strait up but will take the points as well. It will be close though. I may even entertain a teaser of NE+4 and NYG +10. I am not a big teaser guy but this seems to nice.

How on earth are the Giants an underdog? If anything, I think New England should be. I really HOPE the Giants can pull this one off. Actually in my opinion it is their game to lose - they match up extremely well against the Patriots. Hernandez and Gronk are good but they can't flat out fly like The Freak, so I wouldn't be too concerned over the long gains given up by NYG defense. New England is going to have a very tough time defending agains the Giant receivers

The tough this is that you almost can NEVER bet against Bellicheck and Brady. Hate to say it, but with a win Brady goes down as probably the best QB of all time (if he isn't considered the best already)

I would not call the giants game easy money. That game could of went either way & if it was not for that moron punt returner for Frisco they instead of the giants are probably playing NE. I had the under on it so I won that + I had this prop bet & took the over on 9.5 punts. Now that was easy money, I think I won that half way thru the third quarter.

I needed it too, I have been absolutely getting blasted in college basketball the last few weeks. Usually that is where I win the most money every year. I am losing so much I am almost to the point where I am contimplating laying off until the conference tournaments start up in early March.

How on earth are the Giants an underdog? If anything, I think New England should be. I really HOPE the Giants can pull this one off. Actually in my opinion it is their game to lose - they match up extremely well against the Patriots. Hernandez and Gronk are good but they can't flat out fly like The Freak, so I wouldn't be too concerned over the long gains given up by NYG defense. New England is going to have a very tough time defending agains the Giant receivers

The tough this is that you almost can NEVER bet against Bellicheck and Brady. Hate to say it, but with a win Brady goes down as probably the best QB of all time (if he isn't considered the best already)

Guess the Giants fans aren't betting heavy on their boys.

Every year i run a bunch of prop bets at our super bowl party. $5 entry, and most fo the bets i use are 50/50 chances. Lots of people love it, including the people that don't follow football too much, because they still have a great chance to win.

Every year i run a bunch of prop bets at our super bowl party. $5 entry, and most fo the bets i use are 50/50 chances. Lots of people love it, including the people that don't follow football too much, because they still have a great chance to win.

What in the world is the deal with your quote? What makes you think Justin Blackmon will be there at 10? And if he is, you would be upset with that??? I for one would love for them to get Jeffery, let alone Blackmon!

A guy at work told me that the odds of the NYG winning this Super Bowl were 100-1 at the beginning of the season.

He thinks that since so many people took the bet that we are going to see more bad calls that benefit the pats* so Vegas doesn't loose it's ass, so to speak...

I'm no gambler, but thought I would pass along the info.

I taste vomit in my mouth when I say this but -go Giants!

A guy at work told me that the odds of the NYG winning this Super Bowl were 100-1 at the beginning of the season.

He thinks that since so many people took the bet that we are going to see more bad calls that benefit the pats* so Vegas doesn't loose it's ass, so to speak...

Just watch for BS holding calls and illegal contact calls on 3rd down. This is the easiest way for a ref to fix a game. And, as usual, they will let the Pats* take repeated cheap shots after the whistle, taunt while running into endzone, catching balls off the ground, etc... On Monday, I will have a full rundown of how the refs favored the Pats*, regardless of who wins.

Just watch for BS holding calls and illegal contact calls on 3rd down. This is the easiest way for a ref to fix a game. And, as usual, they will let the Pats* take repeated cheap shots after the whistle, taunt while running into endzone, catching balls off the ground, etc... On Monday, I will have a full rundown of how the refs favored the Pats*, regardless of who wins.

You have some pretty serious issues with NE, I don't think this is healthy. I suggest not watching the game.

I bet you will, and 50 other posters will too. This place is obsessed with the Pats.

He was wrong about the odds

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ycn-8863455

And I don't know why you vomit thinking about cheering for the giants especially over the pats*

And I don't know why you vomit thinking about cheering for the giants especially over the pats*

Oh I don't know... maybe SUPER BOWL XXV!

I don't hate the NYG. but rooting for them to win the SB is tough. I think this is just about the only situation where I can do it.

Edited by judman

They weren't 100-1 prior to the season, but during their 5-game slide they were. That's why Vegas is shitting bricks over the Gints winning. And by all accounts, the Gints should beat the Pats, especially since Gronkowski won't be playing (or be effective) because of his high ankle sprain. If you see a lot of bad calls in NE's favor, it will be proof that the game is fixed.

They weren't 100-1 prior to the season, but during their 5-game slide they were. That's why Vegas is shitting bricks over the Gints winning. And by all accounts, the Gints should beat the Pats, especially since Gronkowski won't be playing (or be effective) because of his high ankle sprain. If you see a lot of bad calls in NE's favor, it will be proof that the game is fixed.

I thought that was proven here to everyones satisfaction years ago?

I would like to see a link that has them at 100-1. The worst I could find is 30-1. Also I would think if Vegas was "shitting bricks" they would have made the spread more favorable to the giants in order to encourage betting on the Pats* and minimizing their losses.

BTW it doesn't need to be a lot of calls to fix this game just the right one at the right time. Holding, PI, any QB penalty all are easy judgement call flags that change momentum. IT'S A BILLION DOLLAR INDUSTRY! It can't be easily dismissed that the games are somewhat fixed. What is the basis dismissing it? America's great morals?

edit: correction I found 66-1 but that is the lowest I found please find me 100-1 linked

http://www.sportsoddshistory.com/nfl/sb/120123.html

Edited by section122