The Official Bills vs Pats* Game thread

Just Jack

Wait....Johnson made it about him again, huh?

Real winner that guy. Has his head in the right place. Sign him up!!!!

Yeah, because Hagan-Jones-Nelson-Roosevelt are going to strike fear in opposing D-coordinators next season. :wallbash:

While immature, Stevie is a vital part of the Bills offense and a valuable weapon that we can't afford to lose.

How many NFL teams release a WR who has put up back-to-back 1000 yard seasons? none.

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

no matter how many times I heard Nix say he fielded 30 calls a day for the Bills HC job, i still believe Gailey was the only human on the earth that had previous NFL HCing exp.

I think Buffalo is just off the radar for coaching jobs. Their current staff of coordinators and assistants, not to mention the HC suggests it's not a place to go if you want a chance to win. I think Nix's frustration at the Gailey PC 2 years ago was borne of his not knowing how far the Bills had fallen and his inability to even get interviews.

You're dead on, but the "injuries" excuse gives the Bills and the bean counters a reason to do minimal to the roster in the offseason and still try to sell tickets.

Welcome to the dark side ;)

Seriously, Buffalo has had a lot of injuries, but it's not a catch-all to excuse losing 7 of 8. Teams don't go on 7 game losing streaks because the league is so even now.

Yeah, because Hagan-Jones-Nelson-Roosevelt are going to strike fear in opposing D-coordinators next season. :wallbash:

While immature, Stevie is a vital part of the Bills offense and a valuable weapon that we can't afford to lose.

How many NFL teams release a WR who has put up back-to-back 1000 yard seasons? none.

I have no use for guys like SJ. Let him take his immature "me me me" antics somewhere else.

Honestly, I'm thinking that Chan may have fired himself with this call. It's defenately a possibility. The team was up BIG and had a chance to win a game and he benches a star WR and your biggest offensive playmaker for the ENTIRE game and in turn font score another point and lose the game. It says how important Stevie is and how stubborn and egotistical and spiteful Gailey is that he'd rather punish someone than win a game.

The problem is you play to win.........when one benches their best wr against a terrible pass defense....one would be considered to be a dumb coach.....1 half on benching is plenty.........All of the "stevie" haters on here obviously dont understand how bad the bills passing game will be if they bills do ship him out......

No, I think he is clearly the best receiver and the offense is suffering without him. But he is a selfish player who cannot be relied on to be part of a winning culture. He will need to be replaced so we shpuld sign someone else with his money.

Having said that, if he did not say anything else I would have put him back on the 2nd half. He is under contract now and enough message has been sent to other players. No need to worry about the message to SJ he will never hear it.

He will get the message from his agent at 430 today when they discuss whether he helped his market value.

Andre reed someday will be in the HOF. Johnson, yea right.on

Stay on topic.

Point was made that Marv wouldn't have let something like that happen, which is utter crap, as those players were far worse behaved, especially in '89. Stevie is one of the few offensive talents this team has, and the coach is showing as little maturity as the prima dona player. In fact, it's even worse, because the coach's job is to win the game, not to make a point. Actually, if Gailey had HOF credentials, then he could get away with pulling this crap. Yet, all Gailey has is a history of alienating rosters and a mediocre record of success.