The Official Bills vs Pats* Game thread

Just Jack

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I decided to not watch the game and glad I saved myself the frustration.

Defense giving up tons of points, Stevie acting like a diva, Chan/Edwards failing to make necessary adjustments, Fitz looking anything like a franchise QB...yawn. Sounds like Groundhog Day to me. :thumbdown:

But we still got the Sabres! :oops:

Edited by Sabesfan71

No team anywhere but in Buffalo gets a 21 point lead in the first quarter, while applying constant pressure on an elite quarterback, and strangely decides to go to a prevent defense for THREE quarters. Edwards is a genious.

...and abandon the run to throw the ball more????

His antics hurt the team. If you don't understand that, then there is nothing to discuss. Anyone with a lick of sense knows that Stevie was out of line and deserved to be disciplined. He has done this twice before and been warned. Three strikes and you're out. Benching Stevie Johnson had absolutely nothing to do with why this team lost the game. Once NE started to come back on them, they folded just like they always do when they feel the least bit of pressure. They could have had 10 Stevie Johnsons on the field and they still would have lost. Kudos to Chan Gailey for sending a message that this kind of selfish behavior has no place on a team.

Thank you. It's completely beyond me how so many posters dont or wont understand this.