The Official Bills vs Pats* Game thread

Just Jack

i had no problem with Gailey before. This game pushes me over the edge. Way too far. Costs them the game even more directly that #13's antics.

Benching SJ is the right thing to do.....he was told about it earlier this year, vowed not to do it again and did.....end of story, he sits.

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the problem with benching so player that refuses to comply to rules?

The problem is you play to win.........when one benches their best wr against a terrible pass defense....one would be considered to be a dumb coach.....1 half on benching is plenty.........All of the "stevie" haters on here obviously dont understand how bad the bills passing game will be if they bills do ship him out......

If the Bills have so many key injuries, how did they manage to hang 21 on the Patriots in the first quarter and keep the lead deep into the 3rd? Does the injury excuse really carry as much weight as some want it to be?

...there in their prevent offense!!!

Chan put himself in a box not starting SJ at the half. Cant put him now it would look like giving in. Sitting him for rest of 1t half sent the message. He should have been on the field 2nd half. Not fair to Fitz and the fans now. :censored:

Chan is being Chan. If you didn't see this coming, you don't know the Bills coach.

So is the fact that Andre Reed made far worse mistakes, as well as the other golden children of Marv's tenure. But don't let your youth get in the way of the reality of that team.

Agreed. I'm not sure there's a link to it but Bennett stated it as a fact That the Bills Superbowls everyone was out partying until 6am before every game. He stated this when he was telling his Falcons not to male the same mistakes against the Broncos. I'm sure there's was lots of coke, booze, and hookers during those nights.