The Official Bills vs Pats* Game thread

Just Jack

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Gailey apparently agrees with a lot of people on this board. I have lost all interest in this putz. He already lost one game being an idiot. Now he could lose his second. its his fault not the Bills

You mean how Bills' offense hasn't done anything since he was benched?

Perhaps Gailey is the one who needs to remember that he's not coaching a bunch of high schoolers, but a group of world class athletes who have egos and, yes, self-control issues. If he wants to be a disciplinarian, then he should hightail to coach in a military academy. But this is not what the fan base expects. Maybe this is why Dallas players revolted against Gailey a decade ago?

You don't get it.

It has nothing to do with what the shirt said. Its that he ALL about Stevie. Joke of a franchise? This is one of the only moves I'm proud of. Think Marv would have put up with this overgrown child?

He lost us a game with a TD celebration. Today he proved he has no self control.

!@#$ him.

We'll see who gets the last laugh next year when Stevie is lighting it up with his new team and the bills are winning 5-6 games again.

I'd much rather have stevie back next year than chan.

Agree x10.......Chan take a note from a real coach and bench people for 1 qtr........Now were gonna lose a game because he wants to bench Stevie over happy new year.....Bills are terrible.....Jauron now Chan......Where do we get these no-talents at ?

You don't get it.

It has nothing to do with what the shirt said. Its that he ALL about Stevie. Joke of a franchise? This is one of the only moves I'm proud of. Think Marv would have put up with this overgrown child?

He lost us a game with a TD celebration. Today he proved he has no self control.

!@#$ him.

You mean Marv, who let his players go out and drink and get drunk the night before Super Bowls?

We'll see who gets the last laugh next year when Stevie is lighting it up with his new team and the bills are winning 5-6 games again.

How did "He" lose the game......He scored 7 put us up 14-0.....after that penalty they did not score as a DIRECT result of the "game-losing penalty"......Then Stubborn Chan benched someone for too long......benching til halftime sends a point....and move on

This is madness I cannot believe people are hating on Stevie this much. It was 15 yards 2 quarters ago! There is teaching someone by benching and being over the top with your punishment. Stop complaining about Stevie I want to talk/read about the game not harp on one act 2 quarters ago!

Lets just drive our electrifying playmakers out of town and stock up on bland no-talent white guys. Good idea guys. I guess the only way not to get depressed with the bills I'd to convince yourself that their retarded philosophies are somehow correct. Dummies.