The Official Bills vs Pats* Game thread

Just Jack

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree x10.......Chan take a note from a real coach and bench people for 1 qtr........Now were gonna lose a game because he wants to bench Stevie over happy new year.....Bills are terrible.....Jauron now Chan......Where do we get these no-talents at ?

no matter how many times I heard Nix say he fielded 30 calls a day for the Bills HC job, i still believe Gailey was the only human on the earth that had previous NFL HCing exp.

How did "He" lose the game......He scored 7 put us up 14-0.....after that penalty they did not score as a DIRECT result of the "game-losing penalty"......Then Stubborn Chan benched someone for too long......benching til halftime sends a point....and move on

I agree with you. the Bills would be idiots for not keeping Stevie, much like Chan is an idiot for keeping Stevie on the bench this long.

Edited by Ramius

Hi guys. Just got up here in New Zealand and began following the game.

Would someone mind telling what SJ did?

A lot of people are really PO'd at him and I have no idea what he did.

Thanks!

Edited by Bad Things

How did "He" lose the game......He scored 7 put us up 14-0.....after that penalty they did not score as a DIRECT result of the "game-losing penalty"......Then Stubborn Chan benched someone for too long......benching til halftime sends a point....and move on

it is his last game as a Bill. Frankly some of his teammates will not support him. Truth is a lot of NFL GM's won't either.

Stories are fun.

So is the fact that Andre Reed made far worse mistakes, as well as the other golden children of Marv's tenure. But don't let your youth get in the way of the reality of that team.

If the Bills have so many key injuries, how did they manage to hang 21 on the Patriots in the first quarter and keep the lead deep into the 3rd? Does the injury excuse really carry as much weight as some want it to be?

You're dead on, but the "injuries" excuse gives the Bills and the bean counters a reason to do minimal to the roster in the offseason and still try to sell tickets.