Fitz Has Possibly Had A Broken Rib Since Toronto?

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on the fact that he has been inaccurate during his entire 7 years in the NFL?

Watch the New England game again. He was deadly accurate.

Looking at his throwing motion, it is different now than compared to early in the year. It looks like he needs to make more of an effort to get the ball out.

Fitz needs surgery on his grip. I've never seen a QB that loses his grip on the ball as often as he does.

PTR

He needs to start doing Farmer's Walks with some dumbbells where you simply pick up a set of dumbbells and carry them as long as possible(completely brutal) and some weighted hang cleans. That would fix his grip issue in no time flat...

I thought it was the Fletcher hit that has been nagging him and a chest injury. But folks have mentioned he is just arm weary from lack of condition.

Either case we should have running the ball more while he struggled.

I am very interested if there is any announcement post season on his "condition".

I thought it was the Fletcher hit that has been nagging him and a chest injury. But folks have mentioned he is just arm weary from lack of condition.

I am very interested if there is any announcement post season

The money he is making is weighing down his arm. He probably traded his wedding ring in for a bigger one. The only thing hurt on this team is their inability to assess players an pay them a accurate wage. Instead they sign a career backup with 5 good games in an entire 7 year career to a 9 mil a year contract hoping he doesnt return to his normal self. They took a chance, again, and failed.

1324855053[/url]' post='2345501']

ya his 62% completion percentage throwing to this ridiculous group of wide outs is amazing

Yeah, his completion percentage throwing 3 yard slants all day every day is amazing. Did you see him throw screens last game? It was hilarious.

1324911104[/url]' post='2345687']

Looking at his throwing motion, it is different now than compared to early in the year. It looks like he needs to make more of an effort to get the ball out.

"look at one game (vs one of the Nfls worst defenses), as opposed to every other game".

1324914620[/url]' post='2345720']

I am very interested if there is any announcement post season on his "condition".

Not sure there can be now. Team must list their injuries on the injury report weekly. They'd probably fine us for withholding the injury. If we get fined, that will probably use up all of our FA money.

1324878211[/url]' post='2345606']

He isn't injured. His WR's are the worst collection in the NFL. How many other teams field a WR corp of a 7th round pick, a former QB, a current RB, and no less than 4 UDFA's or practice squad guys?

How many other teams field a QB that was a 7th round pick from Harvard that has career stats of 66 td/61 ints, 59% completion, 75 qb rating? You act as if fitz is some stud and all of our wrs sucks.' Stevie is a better Wr than fitz is qb. Nelson is an ok Wr. Chandler is a decent TE. The rest of the guys aren't good. But his 3 targets that have been in the lineup all season aren't terrible players. Theyve definitely had their share of drops. fitz has definitely had his share of bad throws too. It's on both parties. When teams are successful, the qb gets the majority of the credit. When teams fail, the qb get the majority of the blame. We failed. Fitz gets the majority of the blame.

1 good game....lets give his "rag arm" 60 Mil....Woooooooooooo

Why would the Bills allow their "franchise QB" to play hurt in meaningless games...Why?? What the @# is the backup qb for???

Thigpen is worthless. Chan probably knows that. That's why he tried to get Graham Harrell off the Packers practice squad.

I think one of the interesting plot lines next spring will involve the second string QB. Will they draft somebody? What round? Second or third would mean they are serious. Beyond third they are just taking a flyer to see if they get lucky.

Maybe they will go after a FA, but it would be hard (expensive) to get somebody that way who would be very good. That's how they ended up with Thigpen.

Based on meaningless preseason games against other scrubs, Levi Brown looked better than Thigpen, but Chan stuck with his guy. I hope he doesn't do something detrimental to the future of the team like that again next fall.

Why would the Bills allow their "franchise QB" to play hurt in meaningless games...Why?? What the @# is the backup qb for???

Yes i know it seems silly. I thought Chan was trying to help get Fitz's confidence back. I think Fitzy trealizes he kinda sucks these last many weeks.

Another problem is that Thigpen mightbe useless. Remember last season when we trotted him out?

I hope we play thigpen or brown some against new england. is Levi still on the team?

And i do think we MUST draft in 2-3 round this year or next for qb.

Yes i know it seems silly. I thought Chan was trying to help get Fitz's confidence back. I think Fitzy trealizes he kinda sucks these last many weeks.

Another problem is that Thigpen mightbe useless. Remember last season when we trotted him out?

I hope we play thigpen or brown some against new england. is Levi still on the team?

Last season when we trotted him out? I had no idea you were such a big dolphins fan

The funny part is in thigpens one extended audition he put up very fitz-like numbers with chan in KC. 3-2 td-int ratio, shade under 60% and a little less than 7 a catch I believe

Edited by NoSaint

Last year it was Brohm who played near the end of the season. He had a terrible game, and then he disappeared. I felt sorry for him, he had no clue how to handle the pass rush and get rid of the ball in three seconds or less. I became more of a Fitz fan after that game, because I realized just how good he was at dealing with the pass rush and still playing competitively.

• 2 weeks later...