Stevie Johnson

Warren Zevon

I believe it was the week after the why so serious. Why so serious was against the bengals and I think we played the Steelers after with the infamous "non catch".

Thanks......wasn't sure, but it seems he is too busy showboating to catch the ball.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I saw him take a penalty on that stupid celebration, all I could think was that he was a stupid and selfish piece of ****. He is what is wrong with a lot of professional athletes.

He also has shown the inability to come up with the big play. The fact that he has talent keeps him in the game and makes some like him. I hate him and all players like him. If you want to behave like an ass, you beter deliver. He doesn't. Too many players of leser talent played their hearts out today and this twit will primp and preen and tell you how great he is.

Trade him.

The tards and mouth breathers need a scapegoat.

Yep, the level of football acumen has dropped to pure tard level now.

No mention of the dumb penalties (which SJ was a part of), the pathetic defense at the end of the game, the missed throw to a WIDE OPEN Stevie by Fitzpatrick.

This game was death by a thousand cuts, but the reh-tard rodeo wants to focus on the one guy who can beat Darelle Revis in this league.

Let him go and watch 29 other teams try to sign him. This city deserves it's crap roster of UDFAs and street scrubs.

This was not Stevie's best game. Dropped some key passes. He was not the only one however. Fitz had several catchable balls dropped today.

He dominated revis for four qrt! And even the move he made to get open he lost Revis twice! ..... ish happen..... I'm not mad he dropped the pass... I'm mad that our defense couldn't hold!

To be fair, that drop would have gotten the Bills at least within the 5 yard line. Stevie should be criticized for the drop. Any NFL WR should be criticized for a drop like that. But they had three or four more plays afterwards. Johnson was open in the end zone for two of them. Fitz missed the throws. Brad Smith had 1-1 coverage in the end zone and could have come up with that play, albeit it wouldn't have been easy. On the last drive, Johnson didn't help, but he didn't cost them the game.

You guys hatin on Stevie are trippin. He beat the best corner in the NFL all day and made one mistake. Its not his fault the new kicker botched the most routine play a kicker ever does, nor is it his fault the D couldnt stop the jets on a 3-11 with 2 minutes left. Penalties and poor D helped the Jets win, not Stevie Johnson.