Whose going ot the Jets game next week?

DaBills92

Flying to Ohio from Orlando on Saturday. Hitching a ride with my dad from the airport to Buffalo in time to watch the LSU-Bama game on tv.

Can't wait - last game up was the Pats game. Hoping for the same kind of electric atmosphere!

Flying to Ohio from Orlando on Saturday. Hitching a ride with my dad from the airport to Buffalo in time to watch the LSU-Bama game on tv.

Can't wait - last game up was the Pats game. Hoping for the same kind of electric atmosphere!

I'll be there as usual, but I only have to go 10 minutes to the stadium. This is some major logistics, plus making sure not to miss the college game of the year - props to you!

I've been to every home game so far this year, and will also be at this one, all the way from Richmond, VA.

Go Bills.

Props to you, too! It's so easy for me to go, but that is major dedication. I wonder how much of a boost for the Buffalo economy it is when there is a home game and fans come in from all over.

Props to you, too! It's so easy for me to go, but that is major dedication. I wonder how much of a boost for the Buffalo economy it is when there is a home game and fans come in from all over.

I probably spend about $600 up there every game I go to. Counting gas, hotels, merchandise, food, etc. I'm sure some people spend more. Hell, I know someone right off of 20A (Kings Court) and park at their house and tailgate with them in their yard, otherwise I'd have to spend even more.

At the guy's house that I go to each week, his brother also comes in from the Philadelphia area, and I know he outspends me. So, the money brought in is pretty significant, I would think.

The only bad thing for me, is that I have a feeling I'll be paying for this season on my credit card for a lonnnnnnng time. LOL. Oh well, you only live once!

Go Bills.

I probably spend about $600 up there every game I go to. Counting gas, hotels, merchandise, food, etc. I'm sure some people spend more. Hell, I know someone right off of 20A (Kings Court) and park at their house and tailgate with them in their yard, otherwise I'd have to spend even more.

At the guy's house that I go to each week, his brother also comes in from the Philadelphia area, and I know he outspends me. So, the money brought in is pretty significant, I would think.

The only bad thing for me, is that I have a feeling I'll be paying for this season on my credit card for a lonnnnnnng time. LOL. Oh well, you only live once!

Go Bills.

This season is worth it!

A lot, especially for the downtown hotels..go out and try to find a hotel this weekend in downtown..all booked up i guarantee.

Which way to go up? I am coming from Va Beach. Last time I went 70, always looking for a better way though.

I think LV goes the way I go when I drive,

I like this route the best..as with all the construction, especiallt around Tysons, 24hr backups almost. Just as a heads up, 95 in downtown richmond pretty jammed up as well from Friday 8pm to Monday ^ AM for contruction. Make sure you take 295..thats is prolly the way you always go but I often go 460 in the summer, so just a heads up

Flying up from Richmond on Sat. I am extremely fortunate as my sister lives, literally, across the street from the Ralph. Season tix in 113. I have missed a bunch of games this year since I have been working in Asia so I am really looking forward to this game with this team. Last year's home game against the Jets was a disaster and the weather was just as bad. Early forecast looks ok.

I know there are numerous sites where I can pay hundreds of dollars but I'm wondering if anyone can help out a fellow fan. I'm looking to spend less than $80-90 per ticket for two tickets together. I have to be in Buffalo area for work unexpectedly next week and am thinking that I should probably go a couple days early for the game.

Thanks in advance! :thumbsup: