T.O. Workout

Wayne Cubed

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Linky

Thats right, not 1 single NFL GM, Scout or anyone involved with a team showed up to his work out. Should tell you where his career is going and yet people on this site were clamoring for the Bills to take a shot at him.

Could be time for T.O. to hang up his cleats. :huh:

if it was not for his knee surgery, he would have played with someone. lets get real. he had 980 yrds last year and 72 receptions.... those are above average numbers for wrs.

i would not mind taking him if not for at least his leadership. now if he comes in with that ball hog mentality, then he's gotta go. he is so desperate, that he would accept those terms. i think he just wants to be sole #2 in tds. he's tied with randy moss at 153

Edited by Clippers of Nfl

He had ACL surgery in April.

I dont think even T.O, who is known for having remarkable recovery skills, is going to convince any NFL he is ready to play this season.

He should sit out one year and get an invite to training camp next year.

I am sure he can stil play. Put him on a team like the Ravens next year, or Steelers, he could be productive.

Linky

Thats right, not 1 single NFL GM, Scout or anyone involved with a team showed up to his work out. Should tell you where his career is going and yet people on this site were clamoring for the Bills to take a shot at him.

Teams are not going to come out and create a bunch of questions in the middle of a season. As soon as one scout or personnel steps on the field today, its going to create a bunch of questions for that teams coach, players, etc. We are smack in the middle of a season, teams don't need that kind of attention. One coach (Titans I believe) already said if he is healthy they will take a look at him. The guy has interest out there, but they are not coming to a live TV event to prove it.

I would say this guy has about a 50/50 shot of playing this year, especially for a team that needs a WR and could contend for the playoffs this year. I wouldn't be surprised to see teams with post season hopes like the Titans, Skins, Chi, or even us take a look at this film and give him consideration as they can all use a WR right now.

Teams are not going to come out and create a bunch of questions in the middle of a season. As soon as one scout or personnel steps on the field today, its going to create a bunch of questions for that teams coach, players, etc. We are smack in the middle of a season, teams don't need that kind of attention. One coach (Titans I believe) already said if he is healthy they will take a look at him. The guy has interest out there, but they are not coming to a live TV event to prove it.

I would say this guy has about a 50/50 shot of playing this year, especially for a team that needs a WR and could contend for the playoffs this year. I wouldn't be surprised to see teams with post season hopes like the Titans, Skins, Chi, or even us take a look at this film and give him consideration as they can all use a WR right now.

Agreed. Everyone is making a big deal of the fact that no one came. Um, do people realize that teams don't fly out to watch veterans work out - they bring them IN for tryouts. It wasn't a Pro Day. Just an agent's media buildup for a client.

Agreed. Everyone is making a big deal of the fact that no one came. Um, do people realize that teams don't fly out to watch veterans work out - they bring them IN for tryouts. It wasn't a Pro Day. Just an agent's media buildup for a client.

What you say is true.

But there's only one way the media outlets were gonna spin this and it wasn't gonna be a positive spin for T.O.

I think the argument could definitely be made that his agent made a mistake here.

I dont think even T.O, who is known for having remarkable recovery skills, is going to convince any NFL he is ready to play this season.

I am sure he can stil play. Put him on a team like the Ravens next year, or Steelers, he could be productive.

Did any playoff contenders take hi last season? How about the season before? Of course not. Why would they now? Crazy logic.

The bit I saw of his workout wasn't impressive. He looked winded and ran a bunch of short patterns shirtless in tights. WTF?

What you say is true.

But there's only one way the media outlets were gonna spin this and it wasn't gonna be a positive spin for T.O.

I think the argument could definitely be made that his agent made a mistake here.

I think rosenhaus realized last minute. He tried spinning it in the last couple days as a hype event and to get tape to send out, not as a scouting event.

Linky

No need to travel when it was live on NFL network and teams can request a video of the workout.

Agreed. He's got plenty left; I don't see why he wanted to rush back. I'd put money on the fact that he'll be back in the league next year.