[closed]Did anyone see the kiss

Grown men confident in their sexuality who are "bothered" by two male friends kissing in a non-sexual way have some serious repression issues to deal with.

So if you and your buddy make a sweet play in a men's hoop league game, you kiss on the lips? I am the most liberal person on this whole site and I find it bizarre to say the least. And yes, I for one am glad that Jim Kelly and Andre Reed didn't kiss on the lips back in the day.

Grown men confident in their sexuality who are "bothered" by two male friends kissing in a non-sexual way have some serious repression issues to deal with.

Not "may have", more like "definitely do".

All the oh-so-clever references to circle jerks and reach around's are just about as funny as jokes about African-Americans and fried chicken once were.

At some point the fact that the world has changed will dawn on those whose sense of humor is permanently set to "moron". And I mean that in the most respectful

way possible.

That kiss cured the team mates cancer and absolved him of all sins

now that was funny

Edited by Mickey

So if you and your buddy make a sweet play in a men's hoop league game, you kiss on the lips? I am the most liberal person on this whole site and I find it bizarre to say the least. And yes, I for one am glad that Jim Kelly and Andre Reed didn't kiss on the lips back in the day.

So, either everyone must do it, or no one? Bunch of uptight m-f-ers on this board.

Some posters are having some fun with this, let it go. You "No fun, PC " police are the uptight people here.

This. No one said the kiss was evil or anything like that, but it is no doubt unusual, therefore people are going to make jokes about it. The ones who take it a step further and get offended are the uptight ones.

Some posters are having some fun with this, let it go. You "No fun, PC " police are the uptight people here.

Oh, some of the comments are hilarious. It's pretty easy to spot the funny ones from the uptight ones -- and they know who they are.

I think you are a legit poster eball, but I think you are a little off with this one. I don't think that any of these posters on here are "bothered" by what appears to be a kiss on the lips, but rather find it "weird".

Let's be real, two dudes kissing on the lips IS a bit off! I agree with Metzelaars lives, that is definitely not of the norm. I think if 99 percent of the posters on this board was playing a game of football, basketball, baseball, hell even tetherball, and they saw two guys, after a great play, congratulate each other with a kiss on the mouth, however short it may be, would probably tilt their head sideways...

But back to your original statement, I do agree, if you are "bothered" by this, then yeah you might have some issues. But I think most people on here just think it's pretty funny. I think some of these comments are sidesplitting....

Not "may have", more like "definitely do".

All the oh-so-clever references to circle jerks and reach around's are just about as funny as jokes about African-Americans and fried chicken once were.

At some point the fact that the world has changed will dawn on those whose sense of humor is permanently set to "moron". And I mean that in the most respectful

way possible.

now that was funny

You know someday jokes making fun of Jesus will be just as funny as jokes about homosexuals once were.

I can't believe that there actually people trying to play devil's advocate on this one. If they gazed into eachother's eyes and grabbed eacother's butts while they made out, would you still be like, "What's your problem man? That's completely normal. What are you homophobic or something? That's football, it happens all the time. Guys always kiss after touchdowns. I can't believe how immature you are..." eball and Mickey?, you guys are being absurd.