BILLS @ GIANTS

Simon

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The D has been next to useless. No one person lost the game, the team playing like **** is going to lose the game

No Fitz lost that game miss managed it in the first should have thrown it away and took the points and I am not mad about the last INT aggressive I liked it. I thought our D did a fine job minus the Pass Interference calls on Florance (2 on critical downs) the D played good for missing so many players. The bye week couldn't have come at a better time for us.

Missing 3 defensive starters… Kyle Williams, Kelsay, Merriman.

Try to keep it in perspective.

NYG lost to Seattle in their home park last week and was without Chris Snee and Brandon Jacobs. This is the NFL, injuries happen, and Buffalo's not able to make plays when it matters as teams take away their strengths.

It's deeper than having 1 good, one average, and one underwhelming starter out.

Fitz n Gailey gave this one away today

Gailey's refusal to run the ball killed them today

Agreed Freddo should have gotten more snaps and maybe we would not have been in a forced throw situation late in the fourth. BUT . . . poor d had more to do with this loss. We need to use the bye to reeavaluate our D. We need much more from Darious and Merriman (not playing today I know).

Down 3 starters the defense still gave up long drives and 27 points, not missing a beat from their normal MO. I'm pretty sure my perspective is just fine, thanks.

I blame the offensive playcalling on this game. Not so much throughout the game but when we were tied with less than 4 minutes left when we were in FG range. I'm completely suprised considering how Freddie was running earlier in the game. I'm completely suprised there wasn't a short pass play instead. Fitz threw a bad ball a few times today but they shouldn't have been in the position to lose. The defense gave rhe O an opportunity for the first time all day and the O blew it when it counted. Great, now I have to hear Loser Giant fans at work for the rest of my life because Chan Gailey can't run a god damned ball and kill the clock when it means the game. As if I didn't have any missed field goals to talk about for the last 20 something years. @SSHOLES!!!!!!!

I'll give you the Williams--dont think we missed the other two.

Our D was actually slightly better than it has been(minus the big turnovers of course)

Too bad because I think The Giants are the second worst team we have played.

Defensively that hurt us, no doubt. Fitz hurt us today, no doubt. If he was on his game, we win today if he is somewhat good. He wasn't.

No Fitz lost that game miss managed it in the first should have thrown it away and took the points and I am not mad about the last INT aggressive I liked it. I thought our D did a fine job minus the Pass Interference calls on Florance (2 on critical downs) the D played good for missing so many players. The bye week couldn't have come at a better time for us.

Both his interceptions were grossly under thrown. Otherwise, they may have been a TD...

Also, wish McKelvin had gone for the INT rather than batting it down. He was in a good position to make that play. His confidence level must be pretty low.