BILLS vs BENGALS

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

can someone tell me what they are paying wannstedt for?

Hopefully for draft advice. It's going to take more than Darius to fix this disaster.

We are fooling ourselves if we think Fitz can bail out this defense every week.

The Bills didn't let down, IMO.

Kudos to the Bengals.

I knew their D was good… but their offense really looks good.

AJ Green, Cedric Benson, Brandon Pettigrew… nice weapons and the kid Dalton looks great.

Jay Gruden's done a nice job and then they have a good, young O-line and other pieces like Simpson, Caldwell, Scott, and Leonard.

That teams gonna have a winning record this year.

Thanks George. Your defense gets shredded by a rookie QB who throws for 298 yards.

Just a bang up job George. You would have to improve x 100 to even BE useless.

Chan, Buddy, for the love of God, put Wannstedt in charge of the defense. How much more of this are you going to let go on? Aren't you sick of this crap?

That BS call on Johnson's catch cost us this game--I hope Stevie says something about it during the

press conference. That was just awful.....

No, the two scoring drives we gave up after it cost us the game.

That BS call on Johnson's catch cost us this game--I hope Stevie says something about it during the

press conference. That was just awful.....

A horrible D that can't stop the run or the pass is to blame for the end of game collapse.

That being said the O didn't help much either. I love blaming the refs when the team was horrible. That call was BS, I agree, but I won't blame it for the loss.

Edited by MDH

The Bills didn't let down, IMO.

Kudos to the Bengals.

I knew their D was good… but their offense really looks good.

AJ Green, Cedric Benson, Brandon Pettigrew… nice weapons and the kid Dalton looks great.

Jay Gruden's done a nice job and then they have a good, young O-line and other pieces like Simpson, Caldwell, Scott, and Leonard.

That teams gonna have a winning record this year.

Bengals are a pretty good team. And the Bills were outplayed and exposed.

Missed call on the SJ catch or not, we gave up 400 yards. This is the game that is the beginning of the end for us. Other teams will mimick what the Bengals did.

We have Philly and Vick coming in next week, loss, 3-2. We are not good enough to make the run we need during the season to give away games like this.

This is the type of pathetic loss I expected of this team before the season started. Good to know who we really are.