Brady's a WUSS

BUFFALOKIE

Brady had the chance to tackle Florence on the pick six, but decided against it. Deion totally called him out and even went so far as to call him a WUSS! So true. Fitzgibbons would have gone for the tackle for sure.

Edited by Stranger in a Strange Land

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brady had the chance to tackle Florence on the pick six, but decided against it. Deoin totally called him out and even went so far as to call him a WUSS! So true. Fitzgibbons would have gone for the tackle for sure.

Tackling is not programmed into his robot brain ... I was shocked that the announcers especially Gannon failed to comment about Brady basically waving at Florence as he went by him.

Brady had the chance to tackle Florence on the pick six, but decided against it. Deoin totally called him out and even went so far as to call him a WUSS! So true. Fitzgibbons would have gone for the tackle for sure.

Like Deion would have attempted to tackle anyone - He is the WORST tackler in the HOF.

Edited by Azucho98

Brady threw a pick in the first game of the year against the Fins on a screen pass. It was picked off by Jared Odrick, all 6'5" 305 lbs of him, and as he rambled down the field, Brady could be spotted barely even jogging after him. It was clearly obvious he didn't feel it was worth trying.

Notice too how Byrd didnt level Brady on that play? I was hoping he would but it was the right move to just cut him off and not risk a penalty. Team is playing smart as well has tough!

As soon as the interception happened I glanced back at Brady* and my first thought was he might be a sitting duck for someone on the D to wipe out - then when I saw his unbelievably wimpy lack at making the tackle I had to laugh. Kelly broke people's bones when they intercepted him :P

Brady threw a pick in the first game of the year against the Fins on a screen pass. It was picked off by Jared Odrick, all 6'5" 305 lbs of him, and as he rambled down the field, Brady could be spotted barely even jogging after him. It was clearly obvious he didn't feel it was worth trying.

If I'm a QB, I'm not trying to tackle 300 pounds of someone who's job description is "try to kick my ass" either.