Bills have not Agreed to Pay Jasper

Malazan

This offseason, the Bills picked Jasper who will be the greatest OT to play the game since Jason Peters. Now that he is on the practice squad and performing at a very high weight, it's time for

RALPH TO PAY THE MAN

So far, Jasper has been a team player and is saying all the right things like he is just happy to be on an NFL team and is happy the Bills gave him a chance. However, given this team's history, I'm sure if 6-7 years when he starts to become a dominant player the Bills won't have been paying him like one.

This can't keep happening, we don't know just how good he will really be and if we don't extend him for at least 6-7 million a year now then there is no way he will ask for 9-10 million on his 3rd or 4th contract.

I'm sure that if he doesn't develop or has some down years that he would be willing to give the money back so I don't understand why Buddy is asleep at the wheel. Seriously, these other contracts can wait since they expire at the end of the year so they will definitely get done. It's the contracts that expire in future years that you have to worry about!

This guy is already a fan favorite! He needs to be locked up so we know he is going to be a Bill!

This offseason, the Bills picked Jasper who will be the greatest OT to play the game since Jason Peters. Now that he is on the practice squad and performing at a very high weight, it's time for

RALPH TO PAY THE MAN

So far, Jasper has been a team player and is saying all the right things like he is just happy to be on an NFL team and is happy the Bills gave him a chance. However, given this team's history, I'm sure if 6-7 years when he starts to become a dominant player the Bills won't have been paying him like one.

This can't keep happening, we don't know just how good he will really be and if we don't extend him for at least 6-7 million a year now then there is no way he will ask for 9-10 million on his 3rd or 4th contract.

I'm sure that if he doesn't develop or has some down years that he would be willing to give the money back so I don't understand why Buddy is asleep at the wheel. Seriously, these other contracts can wait since they expire at the end of the year so they will definitely get done. It's the contracts that expire in future years that you have to worry about!

This guy is already a fan favorite! He needs to be locked up so we know he is going to be a Bill!

HUH! HE AINT EVEN A ROSTER PLAYER! they should pay jackson first!what kind of a moron are you???? :oops: i get it.... sorry.... :worthy: i should have said 'is not".. again.. sorry :wallbash:

Edited by dwight in philly

RALPH TO PAY THE MAN

Didnt we already do that with Maybin?

RALPH TO PAY THE MAN

Huh ????

THis guy hasnt even won an MVP award yet..

I am not sure what you are getting at, but he has won as many MVP awards as Fitz, Stevie and Freddie combined. In addition, he weighs as much as they do combined and can eat three times as many whole chickens as they can combined as well. He is also three times as talented as their POWERS COMBINED!

He also has won a way more important award than anything the NFL can hand out. He was won the MVP award of the hearts of Bills nation.

I'm sure you can see the writing on the wall. The Bills were the only team interested in this guy and now they won't pay him commiserate with the potential he has in my wet dreams.

I think all Bills fans can agree that

RALPH NEEDS TO PAY THIS MAN BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!

I am not sure what you are getting at, but he has won as many MVP awards as Fitz, Stevie and Freddie combined. In addition, he weighs as much as they do combined and can eat three times as many whole chickens as they can combined as well. He is also three times as talented as their POWERS COMBINED!

He also has won a way more important award than anything the NFL can hand out. He was won the MVP award of the hearts of Bills nation.

I'm sure you can see the writing on the wall. The Bills were the only team interested in this guy and now they won't pay him commiserate with the potential he has in my wet dreams.

I think all Bills fans can agree that

RALPH NEEDS TO PAY THIS MAN BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!

Well, I'M dumber for having stopped by...:wallbash:

RALPH TO PAY THE MAN

Wow?! You are just trolling now,6-7 mill :lol: :lol: C'mon man we don't pay our stars that much. Fan favorite means nothing, we all had fun with his size this spring but you need to be realistic about practice squad guys. If he wants to get paid he will have to perform plain and simple end of story.

I read this earlier then tried to sleep. But it kept rolling over and over in my head, what if he is right, what if we don't pay him and the prediction of this tread comes true? Ralph is cheap, Nix is too old, Gailey is...oh yeah 2 - 0, never mind!