The Bills won because....

Just Jack

Just before half time I began to mow the front yard. Finished midway through the

3rd quarter and I was pleasantly surprised to return to the score of 21--17

Back in the day I shovelled the driveway at the half time of THE comeback.

So if the Bills are losing at the half, I need to do some outside work.

Let me know if you run out of outside work during the season..you can do mine...hey its for the win right.. :)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Today is my youngest's 15th birthday. He has a girl over so instead of hovering over him and annoying him by trying to do stuff with him all day, I stayed upstairs and watched the Bills game on the big TV.

The sacrifices we make as parents.......

Ok, I don't usually play this game but.....

Last week, even though I have plenty of Bills shirts/hats etc, I was wearing none of them during the game.

This week, I wore my Bills ball cap when we made a trip to Walmart before the game. When we got home, I left my hat on through the first half. I usually don't wear my hat, unless I'm going somewhere and take it off when I get home. At half time, I was just cursing away and threw my hat off in disgust. Then 5 TDs on consecutive drives. WTF. Guess I'm gonna have to stop wearing my Bills stuff during the game.

I was at a bar at the jersey shore and in the fourth quarter when the Bills would huddle up, during the most crucial plays, I would just look out and stare at the ocean. My attempt at trying to give the Bills (and myself) as much "zen" energy as possible…LOL

Side note: a Raider fan sitting two seats away from me went totally ballistic in the fourth quarter. After the final play he jumped out of his seat screaming and the Jet/Giant fans proceeded to give him the one finger salute. He gave the salute back and left mumbling to himself like a madman! I gotta say, watching his facial expressions during that fourth quarter was priceless . It was weird, everyone in the bar was cheering like crazy when the Bills scored. It was on every tv by that point.

Edited by 1billsfan

i was pretty hung over from last nite and decided early on to not drink....i came to my senses before kick-off and nursed 1 beer for the first half....second half i went deep.....bills came back in second half....co-inky dink? i think not!

Just like last week, how did your actions affect the game today?

I did shower, but still have not shaved since last weekend.

no fair invoking first born into this...makes all of ours inconsequential...we all are indebted to your first born child...congrats and thanks!

My first child was born in June. She spit up on my Takeo Spikes jersey during the game in both weeks 1 and 2.

The Bills are undefeated in her lifetime.

I have NFL ticket at my house and everyone comes over for the games (kids in the pool etc), but we take turns cooking each week. I missed the first half taking care of the kitchen (Honey baked ham, candied yams, stuffing, mashed spuds etc), everything was ready and everyone eating by half time,,,, I was in my chair for the entire second half,,,,,,, The food was great, drinks were cold and THE WIN was all on me, cause I was in my chair watching it,,,, :-)

Just like last week, how did your actions affect the game today?

I did shower, but still have not shaved since last weekend.

My wife gave me grief at half-time because I wasn't wearing my jersey.

Went upstairs and came down wearing my throwback blue #95 and the rest is history.

You're welcome! :lol: