Its Hatfield and McCoy week at the

Bills fans don't need face pain, fake shoulder pads with spikes, black and silver, pirates, etc to be scary....we just act like ourselves. All the make up and accessories in the world can't hide a Northern California softy....

Make them all eat nuclear wings with a boilermaker chaser.....

You pay the mortgage, the bills, etc. tell em to pound sand, see if a raider fan would do that for them. :thumbsup:

I'm with this guy.

Declare, with authority, your house and your property is an official embassy of Bills Land, and therefore it is Buffalo Bills territory.

If they don't like it, kick 'em in the throat.

If they complain about that, shiv the mo fo.

Any questions?

In one corner the aging but still fiesty John from Hemet......bravely wearing his Buffalo Bills jersey and staring defiantly at the opposition.....

In the other corner.......everyone else in the family....:)

:thumbsup:

If there's a lot of folks in the other corner, just tell 'em:

"Little guys get in groups, big guys single file!"

Bills fans don't need face pain, fake shoulder pads with spikes, black and silver, pirates, etc to be scary....we just act like ourselves. All the make up and accessories in the world can't hide a Northern California softy....

What is more scary 15 guys with crap all over them w facr paint and bulls **** shoulder pads in a section or the One bills fan in the Kent Hull jersey in the middle of them screaming louder than all of them!

Go Bills

Yeah, my cousin is a die-hard Raiders fan since his youth, he is now dam near 50 and is from Buffalo,

although he now resides in South Florida.I would loove to text him some smack, but I will wait until

Monday to do so. Still a little cautious, but always BILLieve!

Edited by Cookiemonster

The pungent flatulence of the average Bills fan could drop a horde of Raiders at a distance of a hundred paces.

Yeah, my cousin is a die-hard Raiders fan since his youth, he is now dam near 50 and is from Buffalo,

although he now resides in South Florida.I would loove to text him some smack, but I will wait until

How could someone that age, from Buffalo be a Raiders fan? Doesn't he remember the worst trade ever? Lamonica for Tom Flores and Art Powell.

Flores had no right shoulder, Powell was blind in one eye and couldn't see out of the other and he was about 50.

Ralph bailed out Davis and the Davis cheated him and Ralph wasn't even old and crazy yet. Well he wasn't old anyway.

I live in south FL, were is this guy? I will go have a talk with him.

How could someone that age, from Buffalo be a Raiders fan? Doesn't he remember the worst trade ever? Lamonica for Tom Flores and Art Powell.

Flores had no right shoulder, Powell was blind in one eye and couldn't see out of the other and he was about 50.

Ralph bailed out Davis and the Davis cheated him and Ralph wasn't even old and crazy yet. Well he wasn't old anyway.

I live in south FL, were is this guy? I will go have a talk with him.

I think Lamonica was the main reason he was and still is a Raider's fan, and he resides in Margate, tell him Tommy sent ya!

My brother lives close to him, and he wanted him to get together with him and a bunch of his Raidrers friends at some local Raiders Bar, yes, they have Raiders , and about every other team, bars in S. Florida. He didn't want any part of that.Might accidently get a spike in the eye.

Edited by Cookiemonster

wussy

Edited by Rockinon

In one corner the aging but still fiesty John from Hemet......bravely wearing his Buffalo Bills jersey and staring defiantly at the opposition.....

Looks like you get the couch tonight, but at least your family won't be laughing at you anymore!

Go BILLS!!!

Hopefully the rest of the family is still in tears. JfH rules the roost tonight!