Cut Fitz NOW!

SoggyHog

I mean, do we need this BUM? Gailey is clearly building a wildcat/option/pistol offense that doesn't fit his skill set. He's not mobile like the Brad Smiths' or the Josh Nesbitts' of the world, so why is he still on the roster? Seriously, Fitz had 44 yards on 9 passing attempts last night and the other QBs had 45 yards on 9 rushing attempts! That's a positive gain of +1 yard on the EXACT SAME ATTEMPTS! +1!!!! Football is a game of inches and that equals 3,600 inches or something like that or so. Why else would Nix bring in Tyler Thigpen? Cause his name is cool? Probably.... but "irregardless" of his jersey sales, the dude can flat run, burn, fly! He had 22 more attempts and 3 more TDs under Gailey than Fitz did under Gailey in 2 (that's right....2) less games as a starter! Football is a game of points and more points wins and 3 touchdowns as apposed to 0 touchdowns is playoffs baby! PLAYOFFS! Just sayin, we don't have Lee Evans anymore (thank GOD!) so we don't have to worry about throwing it deep ever again! Smith, Nesbitt, Thigpen and Brown can't throw it deep anyway, so who cares! You don't need a strong arm if you're in the Wildpistol anyway! Trick plays, misdirection, screens and audibles are the new NFL! Plus, I can't even spell his real last name. What is he Comanche Indian or some exotic crap like that? I mean.....c'mon! Fitzpatricia is a joke!

I say trade this bum or make him shave his beard. Either way, we need a change!

I mean, do we need this BUM? Gailey is clearly building a wildcat/option/pistol offense that doesn't fit his skill set. He's not mobile like the Brad Smiths' or the Josh Nesbitts' of the world, so why is he still on the roster? Seriously, Fitz had 44 yards on 9 passing attempts last night and the other QBs had 45 yards on 9 rushing attempts! That's a positive gain of +1 yard on the EXACT SAME ATTEMPTS! +1!!!! Football is a game of inches and that equals 3,600 inches or something like that or so. Why else would Nix bring in Tyler Thigpen? Cause his name is cool? Probably.... but "irregardless" of his jersey sales, the dude can flat run, burn, fly! He had 22 more attempts and 3 more TDs under Gailey than Fitz did under Gailey in 2 (that's right....2) less games as a starter! Football is a game of points and more points wins and 3 touchdowns as apposed to 0 touchdowns is playoffs baby! PLAYOFFS! Just sayin, we don't have Lee Evans anymore (thank GOD!) so we don't have to worry about throwing it deep ever again! Smith, Nesbitt, Thigpen and Brown can't throw it deep anyway, so who cares! You don't need a strong arm if you're in the Wildpistol anyway! Trick plays, misdirection, screens and audibles are the new NFL! Plus, I can't even spell his real last name. What is he Comanche Indian or some exotic crap like that? I mean.....c'mon! Fitzpatricia is a joke!

LOL! You, sir, are a scholar and a gentleman!

Edited by Buffalos#1Fan

no offense but number 1 ur a terrible comedic writer...i know ur tryin and you prolly think ur funny but ur not. 2ndly all those short passes are designed to relieve immediate pressure off the offensive line to avoid injury to our line as they are not ready to sustain pass blocking w a shortened camp and injuries. long drop backs and our first unit wudda been clobbered and fitz knocked out. all the coaches wanted to see is foot placement and positioning.were u impressed w cutler? gailey builds up confidence as we sort our line out.finally im happy u r confused w all the diff qbs and formations bc other great football minds like all the other the afc east coaches maybe wondering as well.nice shocking title however :)

no offense but number 1 ur a terrible comedic writer...i know ur tryin and you prolly think ur funny but ur not. 2ndly all those short passes are designed to relieve immediate pressure off the offensive line to avoid injury to our line as they are not ready to sustain pass blocking w a shortened camp and injuries. long drop backs and our first unit wudda been clobbered and fitz knocked out. all the coaches wanted to see is foot placement and positioning.were u impressed w cutler? gailey builds up confidence as we sort our line out.finally im happy u r confused w all the diff qbs and formations bc other great football minds like all the other the afc east coaches maybe wondering as well.nice shocking title however :)

Number 1, I am a terrible comedic writer. You're right! Number 2, I "prolly" do think I'm funny. You're right again! Number 3, I'm not. Right once more! Number 4, Cutler makes me want to vomit a little in my mouth and try and sing the theme song to Family Guy. Number 5, I'm not confused. Ohhh, you got one wrong! Number 6, thanks for the props on the title! So, to recap..... you win 3 to 1. Well done from someone who can text and drive at the same time!

Wow, not sure where this is coming from but Fitz is our most productive QB since Flutie. He had 23 TD's and 15 INT's in a partial year without being a starter in training camp. He completed 7-9 passes Saturday in 2 series, got our only points. Please stop sniffing the Elmers glue.

Shut up stupid, Chan is not building a wildcat offense anymore than anyone else, stop trolling.

I agree with the OP. But we need to take it one step farther, cut all the WR's also. No need to have little guys running around down field while our QB's are running the option. Yeah I know it not an option if there isn't anyone to throw to, but we could use TE's to be the "threat" of a pass. OK our TE's and the threat of a pass shouldn't be used in the same sentence. So forget the TE's we'll just put an extra tackle on each end of the line for more blocking. Oh crap our tackles suck too. Man this plan is falling apart fast.

I've got it the wing-t run option run.

:w00t:

Hey Soggy,

Pretty damn funny. I particularly liked the use of "irregardless" which of course is not a word. But it capped off a morning that was full of p*ssing and moaning about Lee Evans.

Yeah...um... irregardless is indeed a word.... but yes...in writing you should use "regardless" instead

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/irregardless

Usage Discussion of IRREGARDLESS

Irregardless originated in dialectal American speech in the early 20th century. Its fairly widespread use in speech called it to the attention of usage commentators as early as 1927. The most frequently repeated remark about it is that “there is no such word.” There is such a word, however. It is still used primarily in speech, although it can be found from time to time in edited prose. Its reputation has not risen over the years, and it is still a long way from general acceptance. Use regardless instead.

Just think, a year ago some people were serious about cutting Fitzpatrick.

Yeah...um... irregardless is indeed a word.... but yes...in writing you should use "regardless" instead

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/irregardless

Usage Discussion of IRREGARDLESS

Irregardless originated in dialectal American speech in the early 20th century. Its fairly widespread use in speech called it to the attention of usage commentators as early as 1927. The most frequently repeated remark about it is that “there is no such word.” There is such a word, however. It is still used primarily in speech, although it can be found from time to time in edited prose. Its reputation has not risen over the years, and it is still a long way from general acceptance. Use regardless instead.

Well....um....upon review it may well be a word....like...um...staycation is a word...so don't tase me man....oh, and my last little piece of advice...um..to you... is why use a big word when a diminutive one will do?

Ralph is cheap.

If you read this and thought it was serious, please refrain from having any further opinions. Your inability to comprehend the simplest of sarcasm can only mean one thing, the part of your brain that comes to conclusions is broken beyond repair.

Edited by Thisistheyear

...is why use a big word when a diminutive one will do?

didn't i say that "in writing you should use regardless"?

sorry, didn't mean to hurt your feelers by correcting your statement about irregardless not being a word.

thought you might like to know for future reference.

my appologies.

didn't i say that "in writing you should use regardless"?

sorry, didn't mean to hurt your feelers by correcting your statement about irregardless not being a word.

thought you might like to know for future reference.

my appologies.

Feelers? There are no feelers on TSW!

Relax, just the give n' take here on TSW. Regardless or irregardless of correctness, we're here to have fun and mix it up about our team. Welcome to the board Chappy.

+1

The inability of some people on this board to detect sarcasm is staggering to me.

Maybe they were too busy staring at your avatar to detect sarcasm!

I say we make him shave his beard first and then cut him. You don't want someone else to pick him up with that bad boy in full effect.

Now this is sarcasm!

There is no way the original thread was written trying to exploit a point. What was it that we have no deep receiver, Parrish, Easely and Davis all have top speed. Maybe it was Evans was a decent receiver so lets get rid of a decent QB, NOT. Maybe the writer just hates the Wildcat offense and is mad we got Smith, that can't be it because he made good point how productive it was in this weeks game.

As I see it this blogger thinks the NFL is headed to the Wild Pistal/Wildcat run and gun type NFL. He actually likes this and wanted his point to come across.

Personnelly I think he has no idea what he is talking about and was ranting about giving away the only true QB on the roster. Brilliant!!!!!!! :oops:

Edited by USABuffaloFan