UFO Found on Ocean Floor?

CosmicBills

I hope Greggy is sitting down. In this link there is information on an intrepid hero who scale a mountain with really sweet camera equipment and took pictures of Area 51. This hero discovered, and I quote:

vehicles - which appear to be cars or SUVs - can be seen driving around roads and runways on the base.

So a military base, rumored to harbor UFOs for decades...and we're supposed to believe these "vehicles" on "roads and runways", have their origins in Earth based technology?

Not to be a wet blanket, but I've seen area 51 many times during my active duty Navy days.

We used to call it "The Box," because on charts of the Nellis military area it always was depicted with a box.

Only saw one thing of interest. One day I was just north of it and I saw a missile launch. I was pretty sure it was an AMRAAM, and it made a wicked 90 degree turn. just after launch. Pretty impressive.

Not to be a wet blanket, but I've seen area 51 many times during my active duty Navy days.

We used to call it "The Box," because on charts of the Nellis military area it always was depicted with a box.

Only saw one thing of interest. One day I was just north of it and I saw a missile launch. I was pretty sure it was an AMRAAM, and it made a wicked 90 degree turn. just after launch. Pretty impressive.

So you are denying they have vehicles, roads and runways? Likely story. Face it. Greggy's minions have blown the top off this thing.

I hope Greggy is sitting down. In this link there is information on an intrepid hero who scale a mountain with really sweet camera equipment and took pictures of Area 51. This hero discovered, and I quote:

So a military base, rumored to harbor UFOs for decades...and we're supposed to believe these "vehicles" on "roads and runways", have their origins in Earth based technology?

First I've heard anything about Tikaboo Peak since she threw her father down a staircase... in self defense, of course.

Question: Will these aliens be grandfathered in under DACA or some other government protection or will they be sent home? If they are sent back will that trigger Vagina costume wearing women marches across the desert? Inquiring minds want to know.

I've been traveling quite a bit so I'm only now catching these...

:lol:

I thought about going, I really did. I've never been, and it seems like a good excuse to go... but sadly work will prevent it.

A missile launch is a pretty impressive thing to witness (unless you're not expecting it, I saw a few at Vandenberg - one unexpected one - and I nearly **** my pants).

Did you see it from the air?

First I've heard anything about Tikaboo Peak since she threw her father down a staircase... in self defense, of course.

Question: Will these aliens be grandfathered in under DACA or some other government protection or will they be sent home? If they are sent back will that trigger Vagina costume wearing women marches across the desert? Inquiring minds want to know.

Of course they have roads, one long runway on Groom dry lake, and people who work there who use cars.

They do, they also have flights from Vegas that go directly into the base...

... But the neatest stuff is all underground. :ph34r:

A missile launch is a pretty impressive thing to witness (unless you're not expecting it, I saw a few at Vandenberg - one unexpected one - and I nearly **** my pants).

Did you see it from the air?

Yes. I was drilling around, waiting for an airplane to come out of Tonopah Test Range so I could fight it. I was just north of Area 51, maybe six miles form the north border.

I was very familiar with air-air missiles, but the turn this one did was extraordinary. I'm pretty sure it was an AMRAAM test, but it was before they deployed them.

Along with Las Vegas, they fly personnel in there from Nellis.

Yes. I was drilling around, waiting for an airplane to come out of Tonopah Test Range so I could fight it. I was just north of Area 51, maybe six miles form the north border.

I was very familiar with air-air missiles, but the turn this one did was extraordinary. I'm pretty sure it was an AMRAAM test, but it was before they deployed them.

Along with Las Vegas, they fly personnel in there from Nellis.

Thanks for sharing. :beer:

Thanks for sharing. :beer:

Another, more recent, item to share about Groom Lake.

A "foreign" airplane crashed there on Sep 7, killing the commanding officer of the squadron that "evaluates" foreign fighters.

We have a long history of "acquiring" foreign airplanes through a variety of means and testing them in that area.

Another, more recent, item to share about Groom Lake.

A "foreign" airplane crashed there on Sep 7, killing the commanding officer of the squadron that "evaluates" foreign fighters.

We have a long history of "acquiring" foreign airplanes through a variety of means and testing them in that area.

That story is actually generating a lot of interest in the "ufo" community because of the location of the crash. But you're 100% right, there's a lot of testing in that area of non-exotic technology and this seems like a training tragedy more than a cover-up of any kind. :beer:

But I haven't really followed it outside the headlines.

Or if it's something burning up as it falls through the atmosphere, it's going relatively slow and burning a long time. Weird.

It could be that as well. Though I've never seen something burning up in the atmosphere that climbs and loops across the sky like that (but that doesn't mean that doesn't happen).

Then there's this: a cosmic ballot is being proposed: :ph34r:

“We are not mere observations; we are consciousnesses just like you. Our existence is a reality, but the majority of you do not perceive it yet because we remain invisible to your senses and instruments most of the time.”

“We wish to fill this void at this moment in your history. We made this collective decision on our side, but this is not enough — we need yours as well.”

“A great roller wave is on the horizon. It entails very positive but also very negative potentials. At this time wonderful opportunities of progress stand side by side with threats of destruction.”

“We are sad to see men, women and children suffering to such a degree in their flesh and in their hearts when they bear such an inner light. This light can be your future.”

“Our relationships could develop in stages. Several stages of several years or decades would occur: demonstrative appearance of our ships, physical appearance beside human beings, collaboration in your technical and spiritual evolution, discovery of parts of the galaxy.”

(much more at the link)

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2017/09/12/an-alien-message-to-mankind-do-you-wish-that-we-show-up/

0:)

What's your vote? Yes or no?

• 2 weeks later...

This thread was started six years ago, why haven't they raised this UFO yet ?

Force field?

Oldie but goodie:

2:04:

Pranksters, half-wits, cranks, publicity hounds, fanatics in general and screwballs. Pretty close. Add in people that don't grasp sitcom math and you've got it covered.

To quote Keyhoe's response: "That would include a lot of high ranking air force pilots frankly..."

And you can take that at face value or apply a little sitcom math and realize that Keyhoe is one of the above. I'll go with Half-Wit. See the resemblance on the screen shots?

Edited by 4merper4mer