UFO Found on Ocean Floor?

CosmicBills

The same footage is seen on a few dozen other YouTube channels that broadcast the Iss cameras. It may not be UAP, but it does not appear to be shopped into the footage. That NASA cut away as these objects were leaving out atmosphere is curious -- a lot of folks are pointing to this video as the smoking gun ufo heads have been waiting for -- I am impressed by the footage myself but not completely sold.

I'm still researching it but I had a meeting last week with someone "in the know" (their words not mine) who said the next 6-8 months are going to be a wild ride as the "lid comes off". We will see I guess. I've heard these claims before but it sure does seem like something is building.

You may be right. I just checked Karl Farbman's secret Ute Tube channel.

This is making the rounds...

Here is what we know so far. The original anonymous source claims that these:

1) The photos were taken from a United State Navy submarine.

2) The location was between Iceland and Jan Mayen island in the Atlantic Ocean. (Jan Mayen belongs to Norway, and is only inhabited by the Norwegian Meteorological Institute and the Norwegian military.)

3) They were taken in March of 1971.

4) The Submarine was the Navy’s USS Trepang (SSN 674) and the Admiral on board was Dean Reynolds Sackett. Obviously, the next step is to try and locate this Admiral Dean Reynolds, if he exists.

5) The Submarine came upon the object by “accident,” as they were in the region on a routine joint military and scientific expedition. Officer John Klika was the one who initially spotted the object with the periscope.

http://www.theblackvault.com/casefiles/arctic-ufo-photographs-uss-trepang-ssn-674-march-1971/#

Here's a link to the pictures

http://imgur.com/a/E9q8j#3

That's crazy. If it's a fake they sure did a good job. Is there software out there available to the average person that could pull it off?

I'm by no means an expert in CGI or after effects or any of the programs out there that could do something like this, but I've worked with enough editors and post production people to develop a decent eye for bad (even good) digital effects. My big concern with this is that the object doesn't start to move until the camera zooms in (which is usually a giveaway) but the rest of it looks really well done if it's faked.

I put it at 50/50, though from reading a bit more about this sighting online, the skeptics are having a hard time debunking it.

I'm by no means an expert in CGI or after effects or any of the programs out there that could do something like this, but I've worked with enough editors and post production people to develop a decent eye for bad (even good) digital effects. My big concern with this is that the object doesn't start to move until the camera zooms in (which is usually a giveaway) but the rest of it looks really well done if it's faked.

I put it at 50/50, though from reading a bit more about this sighting online, the skeptics are having a hard time debunking it.

It's called CJCGI editor and it is downloadable for Googlebots and some other devices..

The same footage is seen on a few dozen other YouTube channels that broadcast the Iss cameras. It may not be UAP, but it does not appear to be shopped into the footage. That NASA cut away as these objects were leaving out atmosphere is curious -- a lot of folks are pointing to this video as the smoking gun ufo heads have been waiting for -- I am impressed by the footage myself but not completely sold.

I'm still researching it but I had a meeting last week with someone "in the know" (their words not mine) who said the next 6-8 months are going to be a wild ride as the "lid comes off". We will see I guess. I've heard these claims before but it sure does seem like something is building.

This the same buffoon that insists turbulence is a complete !@#$ing mystery to science?

If so, don't hold your breath.

But if not...don't hold your breath either.

This the same buffoon that insists turbulence is a complete !@#$ing mystery to science?

If so, don't hold your breath.

But if not...don't hold your breath either.

:lol: I'm still getting emails from that guy trying to make his point -- even though I didn't get the job he's still carrying a torch for the argument.

But it's not the same guy. This was with a guy who's coming out with a book... so... the suspect level is high to begin with. The Pope is going to address a joint session of Congress and the UN General Assembly for the first time in history come September. If this guy has any merit, September will be the tipping point.

His time table makes me mad because of course the world will "ascend" just when the Bills are good again.

They're here... and they like guns:

The mystery behind a Los Angeles gun fanatic found decomposing in a car last week has deepened as his fiancée's family said he was an alien-hybrid secretly working for the government.

The bizarre statement came Wednesday as the betrothed woman's lawyer identified the dead man as Jeffrey Alan Lash — almost one week after he was discovered rotting in his car parked on the street in the tony Pacific Palisades neighborhood.

Los Angeles police found more than 1,200 guns, nearly 7 tons of ammunition, bows and arrows, knives, machetes and $230,000 in cash inside Lash's home last Friday. They also discovered a Toyota SUV designed to drive underwater among the 14 vehicles registered in his name.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/dead-la-man-1-200-guns-identified-part-alien-article-1.2301594