UFO Found on Ocean Floor?

CosmicBills

with respect

you are proof you can't fix ignorance

Your entire argument relies on willful ignorance.....willful ignorance of the very sitcom formula you introduced to the thread.......while mine relies on math......math that uses the very sitcom formula you introduced to the thread.

To be fair your argument doesn't solely rely on ignorance. it also uses a hefty dose of wishful thinking.

If I thought in any way you or anyone else in this thread was ready for the REAL answer to all of these questions I would give you all a few hints.....so as not to give away the whole thing as a spoiler.....oddly Greggy may be the most ready of all to hear this. But until you wrap your head around the fact that there simply cannot, mathematically, be any alien signals out there for the hearing, you are definitely not ready for the reason why there are none.

https://www.sciencenews.org/article/source-puzzling-cosmic-signals-found-kitchen

The source of the galactic FRBs remain an intriguing mystery. Astronomers suspect they have something to do with imploding neutron stars or eruptions on magnetars. At this point, however, they might want to consider extraterrestrials nuking frozen pizzas.
Edited by ICanSleepWhenI'mDead

Damn! The link doesn't work for me, but I hope she was hot and weird. That's my thing.

UFOs Show Up During War, Says Ex-Air Force Intelligence Officer

The public rarely hears about interactions between military personnel and unexplained aircraft

I've had some off the record type conversations with more than a handful of active military personnel with some crazy sightings. Most of them (all but two) believe their sightings to be advanced tech being tested -- ours not their's kinda thing. The two with what they believe to be "other intelligence" sightings don't necessarily believe them to be ET in origin, in fact they believe them to be from Earth.

This subject can get trippy depending how much you care to look into it.