UFO Found on Ocean Floor?

CosmicBills

UFO sites have seized on this as CONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE that there is a vast, global conspiracy where our leaders are in league with aliens.

Others are less sure.

The sane ones are less sure.

The ones that understand math are completely sure.....of the opposite.

the math joke is a bit old.

if you disagree ... calculate the number of unknown species in earths oceans

Dude. Are you stoned again? Because it sounds like you're stoned again.

But even though Earth is generally omitted from "extraterrestrial" equations let me go ahead and calculate using your sitcom equation the number of unknown species in Earth's oceans transmitting communications................thinking...........calculating........checking my work........ZERO.

It seems the truth makes you sad, angry, or both, but it is still the truth.

I am not angry. but seems as if you are, which typical of you. you can't answer so you insult.

BTW I am as stoned as you are.

you want to be the "intelligent" one using math, then I suggest that you either find an equation for unknown life on earth or be quiet.

Lol.

I used your own equation to prove you wrong on your own assertion. In your stoned mind this has flipped the burden onto me to create/find an equation for determining a completely unrelated and irrelevant assertion? I don't know if you're angry or not but you are confused as heck.

As I stated the LACK of a detected radio signal does not mean one does NOT exist. Beyond receiving a signal, you first have to recognize it as a signal and not noise, and then translate and or decrypt it.

I also stated that life elsewhere DOES not have to be intelligent. Did primitive humans have radio equipment?

Can you refrain from needless mocking and and letting us have some fun here?

A New Type of Dyson Sphere May Be Nearly Impossible to Detect

Astronomers On the Hunt for Exomoons That May Host Alien Life

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

I also stated that life elsewhere DOES not have to be intelligent. Did primitive humans have radio equipment?

It's possible. The Professor on Gilligans Island could build a radio out of coconuts. And it couldn't have been that difficult if he was able to do that but not master patching a hole in a boat or building a raft.

What do vacuum cleaners have to do with this thread?

As I stated the LACK of a detected radio signal does not mean one does NOT exist. Beyond receiving a signal, you first have to recognize it as a signal and not noise, and then translate and or decrypt it.

Can you refrain from needless mocking and and letting us have some fun here?

A New Type of Dyson Sphere May Be Nearly Impossible to Detect

Astronomers On the Hunt for Exomoons That May Host Alien Life

You are all over the place. Your silly sitcom equation directly calculates the frequency of intelligent life. You're the one that brought that up; not anyone else.

I have mathematically explained that the absence of a radio signal does indeed mean it does not exist. You have done nothing to refute my assertion except try to retract your original statement....not a good use of logic.

I am not mocking you or anyone else, just your math.

It's possible. The Professor on Gilligans Island could build a radio out of coconuts. And it couldn't have been that difficult if he was able to do that but not master patching a hole in a boat or building a raft.

What do vacuum cleaners have to do with this thread?

WRT Professor on Gilligans Island - I did mention intelligence right? A conundrum for sure.

I thought that myself when I saw Dyson in the title.

Lookin for Life In All The Wrong Places

http://phys.org/news/2015-03-idea-dyson-sphere.html

I was looking for life in all the wrong places

Looking for life in too many faces

Searching your eyes, looking for traces

Of what.. I'm dreaming of...

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Ministry of Defense delays awaited release of UFO documents, sparking cover-up claims:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/technology-science/technology/mod-accused-ufo-cover-up-after-5434018

"The MoD admitted it had not yet handed the catche over to the National Archives for release."

"The suspicion (for this massive delay) will be that there is a bombshell in these files and the Ministry doesn't know how to handle it."

The truth is coming soon.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/02/radio-bursts-alien-signals_n_6984870.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

Are Aliens Behind Mysterious Radio Bursts? Scientists Weigh in

For the past eight years, astronomers have been scratching their heads over a series of strange radio signals emanating from somewhere in the cosmos. And now, the mystery has deepened.

A new study shows that the so-called "fast radio bursts" follow a weirdly specific pattern -- a finding that the researchers behind the study say "is very hard to explain."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/02/radio-bursts-alien-signals_n_6984870.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

Are Aliens Behind Mysterious Radio Bursts? Scientists Weigh in

For the past eight years, astronomers have been scratching their heads over a series of strange radio signals emanating from somewhere in the cosmos. And now, the mystery has deepened.

A new study shows that the so-called "fast radio bursts" follow a weirdly specific pattern -- a finding that the researchers behind the study say "is very hard to explain."

I remember this movie, it had Jodie Foster in it.