UFO Found on Ocean Floor?

CosmicBills

American Heroes Channel series Codes and Conspiracies had an episode on the Ancient Astronaut Theory last night. Amazing how ridiculous some of the the theories sound when we hear from skeptics who they don't put on The History© Channel. Well okay, most of the Ancient Astronaut theory still sounds ridiculous when the proponents get an hour of prime time with no rebuttal.

Gee. I wonder where they got the idea for this:

This is an invention that might possibly modify the civilization as we know it: A compact fusion reactor presented by Skunk Works, the stealth experimental technology section of Lockheed Martin. It's about the size of a jet engine and it can power airplanes, most likely spaceships, and cities.

http://www.physics-astronomy.com/2015/02/lockheed-martins-new-compact-fusion.html#.VPjdxOEg3m4

Edited by GreggyT

Just watched a fascinating episode of the show, In Search of Aliens, that theorized that the monsters of Loch Ness and Lake Champlain are actually time travelers accessing worm holes caused by the huge deposits of Quartz present in both lakes.

Thought it was a unique and creative way to explain the inability of scientists to capture the creatures on sonar, if nothing else.

Here is a synopsis of the episode:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1026862/pg1

Just watched a fascinating episode of the show, In Search of Aliens, that theorized that the monsters of Loch Ness and Lake Champlain are actually time travelers accessing worm holes caused by the huge deposits of Quartz present in both lakes.

Thought it was a unique and creative way to explain the inability of scientists to capture the creatures on sonar, if nothing else.

Not sure if you're up to speed because this is a long thread but we have mathematically established that no intelligent extraterrestrial life exists or haas ever existed. If Nessie and Champ were/are Earth based time travelers then the episode is probably correct.

Edit: I remember that TV show with the lizards had chess boards with quartz. I don't think dinosaurs are smart enough to use them so these transports may be random.

Edited by 4merper4mer

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming

Two wrongs don't make a right and two myths don't make a reality

Not sure if you're up to speed because this is a long thread but we have mathematically established that no intelligent extraterrestrial life exists or haas ever existed. If Nessie and Champ were/are Earth based time travelers then the episode is probably correct.

Edit: I remember that TV show with the lizards had chess boards with quartz. I don't think dinosaurs are smart enough to use them so these transports may be random.

says you

not all of us

is there a math formula to eliminate Internet Trolls?

There is no need to be nasty when you don't get what you want. I get it....you want aliens to exist......wah wah wah...............so they don't. Get over it. I'd like Beerboy to be competent but I am objective to know the real odds of that.....

There are no intelligent alien life forms. Period. I have demonstrated this mathematically in the thread. i can't tell if you don't understand the math or if you simply have some irrational hope for aliens like many others out there. Either way it is no big deal and no need to get spun up into a tizzy and start being mean. I have no problem with you continuing to live in fantasy world or continuing to be math illiterate or both. Go ahead....it doesn't bug me. Do me a favor though and allow me to form my conclusions based on facts. Thanks.

I'm not getting nasty. Trolling on the internet is a big problem.

Can it be solved with math?

I could ask the Googlebot but this is Greggy's alien thread and I wouldn't want to disrupt it. That would be rude. If you care so much about math why do you ignore it?

Start a new thread if you'd like.

curious... I'm trollng for answers

Do you believe in God?

Do you believe in Dinosaurs?

Global Warming? (aka cyclical weather patterns)

Over Billions of stars and planets and only this little spec of dust has life?

I would think that a good mathematician would calculate the number of life sustaining planets.

N = N* fp ne fl fi fc fL N* r

New Research Suggests Possibility of Billions of Life-Sustaining Planets
Read more at http://americanlivewire.com/2015-02-04-new-research-suggests-possibility-billions-life-sustaining-planets/

According to a new research, there could be hundreds of billions of planets similar to earth in our own galaxy which can support life.

February 4, 2015

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

curious... I'm trollng for answers

Do you believe in God?

Do you believe in Dinosaurs?

Global Warming? (aka cyclical weather patterns)

Over Billions of stars and planets and only this little spec of dust has life?

I would think that a good mathematician would calculate the number of life sustaining planets.

N = N* fp ne fl fi fc fL N* r

New Research Suggests Possibility of Billions of Life-Sustaining Planets

Read more at http://americanlivewire.com/2015-02-04-new-research-suggests-possibility-billions-life-sustaining-planets/

According to a new research, there could be hundreds of billions of planets similar to earth in our own galaxy which can support life.

February 4, 2015

Did you read any of my mathematical posts from earlier in the thread or are you ignorantly throwing up facts which support my case?