UFO Found on Ocean Floor?

CosmicBills

It's being followed up on. The government said it was a kite. A KITE.

LOL they couldn't have thought about anything better than that? I mean if they said it was some sort of weather balloon I still wouldn't have believed it but it would be a better lie.

LOL they couldn't have thought about anything better than that? I mean if they said it was some sort of weather balloon I still wouldn't have believed it but it would be a better lie.

I thought it was a collection of high frequency magnetic particles gathered in a sphere of gas hovering in a cloud of pixie dust...a KITE is just too convenient

I thought it was a collection of high frequency magnetic particles gathered in a sphere of gas hovering in a cloud of pixie dust...a KITE is just too convenient

They started by saying it was a drone used by the construction company (which almost seems plausible as contractors are using drones now for those purposes), then they came back and said it wasn't a drone but a kite. :lol:

The good news is I was on TV the other day:

They started by saying it was a drone used by the construction company (which almost seems plausible as contractors are using drones now for those purposes), then they came back and said it wasn't a drone but a kite. :lol:

The good news is I was on TV the other day:

Very cogent analysis and explanation you gave there Greggy. You made TBDers proud! :lol:

Wasting time on Mars. Much better chance there's life in oceans under Jupiter's moon Europa's icy surface

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europa_%28moon%29

Did you really link a wiki page to this bastion of honest news sourcing?! And how are we wasting time on Mars in your mind? Do you know why we spend so much time studying Mars, Mr. JTSP? Can you elucidate for the class?

http://ufoenigma.com/large-triangle-ufo-recorded-mississippi/

Did you really link a wiki page to this bastion of honest news sourcing?! And how are we wasting time on Mars in your mind? Do you know why we spend so much time studying Mars, Mr. JTSP? Can you elucidate for the class?

http://ufoenigma.com/large-triangle-ufo-recorded-mississippi/

I have never for an instant thought there is life on Mars, even though research for other reasons could prove valuable. It is really just a math thing for me.

Anyway, then JTSP chimes in saying there is no way there could be life on Mars, which got me to thinking there might be life on Mars....then you post the video of this nutcase and I'm back to square one.

BTW Pooj, Greggy's video is a would ya. If you watch they show her picture. If you listen she states an entire wall of her bedroom is glass. Imagine the possibilities.

Edited by 4merper4mer

I have never for an instant thought there is life on Mars, even though research for other reasons could prove valuable. It is really just a math thing for me.

Anyway, then JTSP chimes in saying there is no way there could be life on Mars, which got me to thinking there might be life on Mars....then you post the video of this nutcase and I'm back to square one.

BTW Pooj, Greggy's video is a would ya. If you watch they show her picture. If you listen she states an entire wall of her bedroom is glass. Imagine the possibilities.

The whole bedroom wall made of glass did make me instantly think of Poojer too. We're of one mind on that. Plus, she believes in aliens, so you know she's probably a little bit of a freak in the sheets. Pooj, make us proud.

UFO causing the coldest winter in 195 years and all the snow in Boston.

There are a lot of folks, mainly those who subscribe to things like InfoWars and MotherJones, that believe our weather is being manipulated by external forces. Either HAARP, ETs, IDBs, or the NWO.

Of course, that's crazy. It's not real science like UFOs and UAPs.

Russia is doing it.

IF the UFO/UAP phenomenon is real, and IF the major powers that be obtained proof we're being visited during WWII as many suggest, there's a very real possibility that Russia (or any major world power) could really throw a wrench in the west's mojo by releasing evidence of the visitations (along with proof that the western allies withheld this info from its people for the past seventy years). If Russia comes out with disclosure first (or China), it would severely undermine the people's faith in western governments and philosophies and could set up this millennium to be one dominated by eastern powers.

The fact Russia hasn't released any of this info says to me there might not be any to release. Otherwise, why wouldn't Putin release it, just to stick it to the west?

IF the UFO/UAP phenomenon is real, and IF the major powers that be obtained proof we're being visited during WWII as many suggest, there's a very real possibility that Russia (or any major world power) could really throw a wrench in the west's mojo by releasing evidence of the visitations (along with proof that the western allies withheld this info from its people for the past seventy years). If Russia comes out with disclosure first (or China), it would severely undermine the people's faith in western governments and philosophies and could set up this millennium to be one dominated by eastern powers.

The fact Russia hasn't released any of this info says to me there might not be any to release. Otherwise, why wouldn't Putin release it, just to stick it to the west?

You may be on to something - but I see it slightly different. I think alien lifeforms (whether single cell or sickle cell) would choose a less obvious host being (like me for instance) to maintain a connection to earth and the ability to manipulate less advanced lifeforms (like The Real Buffalo Joe). For example, if I said "765 trnsje curnnhwhsh wgq)$;&3736 26)37gdhrh. Eudbriehhfufj hebn w663838" you would have no idea what it means unless you were a 463pseudo-droid such as myself. We don't all have lasers and computer generated infrared imaging, but intelligent lifeforms are amongst us...tread lightly.

The whole bedroom wall made of glass did make me instantly think of Poojer too. We're of one mind on that. Plus, she believes in aliens, so you know she's probably a little bit of a freak in the sheets. Pooj, make us proud.

That reminds me of the "May we have the evening canopy" scene in Schlachthaus Fünf.