UFO Found on Ocean Floor?

CosmicBills

I say go for it. What's the worst that can happen? We don't all die in a few days? What then? Your boss will be so happy to still be alive they won't care you haven't finished the budget. Win-win.

That does it then I'll surf the net for the rest of the afternoon, I always know TBD will give good sound advice!! :thumbsup:

It doesn't seem far-fetched to believe that there's a systematic abduction of people taking place. The culprit could definitely be other humans. There are cults out there who require human sacrifice. Targeting victims in remote areas like national parks makes sense.

I mean, this woman here claims to have killed 22 people in accordance with her Satanic beliefs. She obviously wasn't particularly careful with it and didn't care if the public knew.... http://www.abc15.com/news/national/miranda-barbour-claims-killing-over-22-people-as-part-of-a-satanic-cult

There are certainly those out there, groups of people even, who are more careful an disciplined with their methods.

PSA: Don't go into national parks alone or at least bring a weapon with you.

It doesn't seem far-fetched to believe that there's a systematic abduction of people taking place. The culprit could definitely be other humans. There are cults out there who require human sacrifice. Targeting victims in remote areas like national parks makes sense.

I mean, this woman here claims to have killed 22 people in accordance with her Satanic beliefs. She obviously wasn't particularly careful with it and didn't care if the public knew.... http://www.abc15.com/news/national/miranda-barbour-claims-killing-over-22-people-as-part-of-a-satanic-cult

There are certainly those out there, groups of people even, who are more careful an disciplined with their methods.

Craigslist is such an outstanding way to meet quality human beings. I mean Rotary clubs, churches and the like just seem so yesterday...

PSA: (a) guns are permitted in Yellowstone National Park. Park visitors are able to openly carry legal handguns, rifles, shotguns and other firearms per a federal law approved by Congress and signed by President Barack Obama in February 2010. Concealed weapons are allowed by state statute.

You're not wrong. Where I used to work we'd get to talk with a few FBI guys from time to time, active and retired agents, they'd give a presentation about the number of missing people and suspected serial killers out there every year -- and the numbers were always eye opening. There are several national parks where the Rangers and Feds know of what they call "dumping grounds", parts of the parks (not big parts, some are as small as 20x20 yard areas within these parks) where they routinely find bodies, and body parts seemingly left (this might be what Dante's video is about, I haven't watched yet, sorry if I'm repeating what's already in there). Lots of theories as to why these specific spots are being repeatedly used as dumping grounds for human bodies (and parts) including satanic cults, serial killers, and yes, even alien abductions (though, the FBI guys never said they believed the later). Some of these body parts discovered were "dropped from heights over 100 feet". It's a grizzly subject the more you look into it.

These dumping grounds aren't talked about much, but there are at least 5 in the US alone. The FBI estimates 300,000 to 1 million people go missing each year (globally, not just in the US) and are never found.

You're not wrong. Where I used to work we'd get to talk with a few FBI guys from time to time, active and retired agents, they'd give a presentation about the number of missing people and suspected serial killers out there every year -- and the numbers were always eye opening. There are several national parks where the Rangers and Feds know of what they call "dumping grounds", parts of the parks (not big parts, some are as small as 20x20 yard areas within these parks) where they routinely find bodies, and body parts seemingly left (this might be what Dante's video is about, I haven't watched yet, sorry if I'm repeating what's already in there). Lots of theories as to why these specific spots are being repeatedly used as dumping grounds for human bodies (and parts) including satanic cults, serial killers, and yes, even alien abductions (though, the FBI guys never said they believed the later). Some of these body parts discovered were "dropped from heights over 100 feet". It's a grizzly subject the more you look into it.

These dumping grounds aren't talked about much, but there are at least 5 in the US alone. The FBI estimates 300,000 to 1 million people go missing each year (globally, not just in the US) and are never found.

This is spooky as hell to me. The video focused mostly on 411 cases where absolutely no trace was found. No torn clothing. Or, bodies recovered in remote areas miles away from where the disappearance occurred. Injuries not consistent with bears, mountain lions etc. Kinda strange. Some of the disappearances took place only feet away from the people they were with. The video is worth a look.