UFO Found on Ocean Floor?

CosmicBills

meh big deal. so they found God nursing a hangover

let me know when they find something interesting, like Waldo or my missing socks. I'm convinced that there is a wormhole in my dryer to some alien planet that has found a way to turn socks into a renewable energy source

meh big deal. so they found God nursing a hangover

let me know when they find something interesting, like Waldo or my missing socks. I'm convinced that there is a wormhole in my dryer to some alien planet that has found a way to turn socks into a renewable energy source

Did you look under the couch?

US Congress passes bill protecting slave labor on Mars and other Secret Space Colonies:

On November 16, the U.S. House of Representatives joined the Senate in passing a bill that provides legal protection for space mining conducted by U.S. based corporations that establish off-world operations. While most Congressional members that passed H.R.2262 – U.S. Commercial Space Launch Competitiveness Act may have done so with the impression that they would protect the rights of U.S. companies in future space mining missions, they instead have provided legal protection to corporations that have been secretly conducting such operations for decades.

The passage of the “U.S. Commercial Space Launch Competitiveness Act” is significant due to recent whistleblower claims that off-world space mining by U.S. affiliated corporations have been using slave labor on Mars and elsewhere in our solar system. More recently, it has been claimed that these mining operations and associated bases, began as a result of cooperation between German Secret Societies and the U.S. military industrial complex, a relationship that dates back to the late 1950s.

http://exopolitics.org/us-congress-passes-bill-protecting-slave-labor-on-mars-corporate-space-colonies/

:ph34r:

It is the ladder.

:lol: Probably.

But then there's this, an alien megastructure over Melbourne:

The Australian UFO hunter wrote that "the alien megastructure" was motionless, appearing static. It appeared, remained visible and then disappeared.

"Never seen anything like this before. Object seems static. Simply appears, lasts a few minutes, and then vanishes. Massive in size. Using a 50 mm lens," UFO Lou wrote.

Naturally, the video sparked spirited debate among viewers.

Many thought it was an alien craft that had been caught uncloaking, becoming visible and then resumed cloaking.

"Wow. Someone [leaned] on the 'uncloak' button it seems. Awesome catch Lou," a commenter wrote.

"Craft showing cloaking technology, most probably interdimentional (sic)," another wrote.

Others thought it may have been some sort of natural phenomena – like a lens flare.

"Can’t rule out the possibility of some kind of reflection," UFO Lou wrote.

Dogged alien watcher Scott Waring of UFO Sightings Daily thought it appeared to be an alien megastructure possibly "a mothership". "The shape of the UFO here is that of a giant triangle with severed wing edges on its left and right side."

Whatever it is, UFO or physical phenomena, the Melbourne video definitely is intriguing. Take a look and judge for yourself.

"Craft showing cloaking technology, most probably interdimentional (sic)," another wrote.

At least they caught the spelling error. Clearly it should be spelled interdementianal.

One thing though: That video has a time stamp which is extremely hard to fake.

Edited by 4merper4mer