UFO Found on Ocean Floor?

CosmicBills

Update coming, had a very long meeting with a new source over the weekend. Had some pretty outrageous ideas and comments on this whole phenomenon. I'll see if I can distill it down a bit before posting as there aren't (many) links about it.

Let's just preface it with this: I fear 4mer might have been co-opted by an AI menace plaguing the universe. It would explain why Googlebot's input on this matter has been so slim, it's not the math, it's the machine doing the math that's causing the problem.

In other words, pray for 4mer and Sammy. Pray for us all...

Some interesting stuff on the first page here: http://www.educatinghumanity.com/

The first video looks like ball lightning, but the second video is intriguing. However, I tend to disregard sightings like that these days because of the frequent use of drones.

The other video of orbs over Massachusetts is freaky. Not sure if it's a fake.

Update coming, had a very long meeting with a new source over the weekend. Had some pretty outrageous ideas and comments on this whole phenomenon. I'll see if I can distill it down a bit before posting as there aren't (many) links about it.

Let's just preface it with this: I fear 4mer might have been co-opted by an AI menace plaguing the universe. It would explain why Googlebot's input on this matter has been so slim, it's not the math, it's the machine doing the math that's causing the problem.

In other words, pray for 4mer and Sammy. Pray for us all...

Link

Is it something like that?

That I hinted at here, or here?

Worse than not actually existing?

This ought to be interesting.

I'm betting that somehow the sitcom theory will apply here.

The hologram theory is interesting, but I don't find that to be particularly alarming on an existential level since I think in some ways we are in a holographic labyrinth of some kind, designed by something/someone higher up the spiritual ladder than the folks down here. So maybe saying it's "worse" is a matter of perspective.

The latest theory I've been hearing from multiple sources (most second hand) revolves around a extra terrestrial AI force that's ancient and has designs on wiping out all biological life in the universe. The secret space program (again, for the sake of this theory you have to buy into the theory that we have more than just NASA/ESA operating in our solar system) encountered this AI a few decades ago and it has spread like a virus throughout our solar system. This AI uses biological hosts as Trojan Horses to convert the technology/environment/social institutions of a planet to something more suitable for its purposes of replicating. Once that is done, it uses the machines the human trojan horses built at its bidding to wipe out what life is left before moving on to the next system. It's sounds like mashup of a lot of different sci-fi shows/movies you've probably heard -- which of course these sources claim are actually pieces of vital disclosure (take that for what you will). The scary part is the human hosts (who become infected with nanites) are entirely unaware they are infected with this AI, unknowingly doing its bidding.

... Which brings us back to Googlebot and his math equations about alien life. If this AI theory is true (and come on, it sounds pretty darn accurate;) ) there is a chance that Googlebot has been used to spread this virus and has you, 4mer, doing its bidding. After all, wouldn't an alien AI threat want to keep humans from knowing there's other life out there, biological or artificial?

So, if you're brave enough, you should get your blood checked for nanites using your fancy lab equipment you keep in the house. Don't let googlebot know what you're doing though or it'll find a way to skew the results.

Good luck.

The hologram theory is interesting, but I don't find that to be particularly alarming on an existential level since I think in some ways we are in a holographic labyrinth of some kind, designed by something/someone higher up the spiritual ladder than the folks down here. So maybe saying it's "worse" is a matter of perspective.

The latest theory I've been hearing from multiple sources (most second hand) revolves around a extra terrestrial AI force that's ancient and has designs on wiping out all biological life in the universe. The secret space program (again, for the sake of this theory you have to buy into the theory that we have more than just NASA/ESA operating in our solar system) encountered this AI a few decades ago and it has spread like a virus throughout our solar system. This AI uses biological hosts as Trojan Horses to convert the technology/environment/social institutions of a planet to something more suitable for its purposes of replicating. Once that is done, it uses the machines the human trojan horses built at its bidding to wipe out what life is left before moving on to the next system. It's sounds like mashup of a lot of different sci-fi shows/movies you've probably heard -- which of course these sources claim are actually pieces of vital disclosure (take that for what you will). The scary part is the human hosts (who become infected with nanites) are entirely unaware they are infected with this AI, unknowingly doing its bidding.

... Which brings us back to Googlebot and his math equations about alien life. If this AI theory is true (and come on, it sounds pretty darn accurate;) ) there is a chance that Googlebot has been used to spread this virus and has you, 4mer, doing its bidding. After all, wouldn't an alien AI threat want to keep humans from knowing there's other life out there, biological or artificial?

So, if you're brave enough, you should get your blood checked for nanites using your fancy lab equipment you keep in the house. Don't let googlebot know what you're doing though or it'll find a way to skew the results.

Good luck.

What the heck are the nanothingies attacking as they "spread like a virus across the solar system"? Were there Klingons near Uranus for example? I have news for you: the rest of the solar system makes the sahara desert look like the coral reef.

Anyway perhaps you are forgetting that I captured the Googlebot, not the other way around. There is no harm in checking my blood so I guess I can do that but it's only to humor you and put this silly stuff to rest.

Question: If I were infected would it be likely that everyone around me was also infected? And if yes, would it make sense to check someone else's blood instead because mine is more valuable? And if yes, how much blood would need to be checked to be sure? And if a lot, would it need to be even more blood if there was too much beer and Werther's Originals cluttering up the works? And if yes, wouldn't it be more efficient to draw the blood from the jugular instead of wasting all of that time draining it from Beerboy's finger? And if yes, and Beerboy's jugular didn't want to close back up would it be logical to put him in experimental preservation experiment until we could figure out a way to heal his jugular? And if yes how long would it take before the authorities started sniffing around? And if the authorities did start sniffing around are they usually smart enough to discern if hamster bite marks on a human jugular had been faked? And if yes are you willing to say you were hanging out here at the time?

Edited by 4merper4mer

Good luck.

So basically skynet on steroids. Cool.... Were all doomed.