UFO Found on Ocean Floor?

CosmicBills

Hillary once again talking UFOs on the campaign trail, though there's a tacit admission here. She claims that UAP is the new designation for UFOs, it's not new. It's older than UFO and is found all over MOD and DoD documents released through FOYI which, to me, is proof she's more aware of these documents and the phenomenon itself than she lets on. Considering her campaign manager is a big believer in official disclosure, this isn't a surprise.

Speaking as someone who has a lot of fun with the topic and this thread in general (a lot of fun), I never mean to make fun of people who've had actual sightings. I've had several myself (which is where my personal fascination with this topic began) and have been fortunate enough in my work to talk with literally 100s of other people who've experienced similar things.

This is a real phenomenon, it's been occurring for decades, if not centuries. The origin of this phenomenon is still unknown (at least to the mainstream), but that doesn't diminish the reality of the phenomenon itself. When folks like AR makes his sighting known, it makes it easier for others to come out and share their own experiences without the fear of ridicule. So good on Aaron.

Hillary once again talking UFOs on the campaign trail, though there's a tacit admission here. She claims that UAP is the new designation for UFOs, it's not new. It's older than UFO and is found all over MOD and DoD documents released through FOYI which, to me, is proof she's more aware of these documents and the phenomenon itself than she lets on. Considering her campaign manager is a big believer in official disclosure, this isn't a surprise.

Speaking as someone who has a lot of fun with the topic and this thread in general (a lot of fun), I never mean to make fun of people who've had actual sightings. I've had several myself (which is where my personal fascination with this topic began) and have been fortunate enough in my work to talk with literally 100s of other people who've experienced similar things.

This is a real phenomenon, it's been occurring for decades, if not centuries. The origin of this phenomenon is still unknown (at least to the mainstream), but that doesn't diminish the reality of the phenomenon itself. When folks like AR makes his sighting known, it makes it easier for others to come out and share their own experiences without the fear of ridicule. So good on Aaron.

Agreed. I meant to say "Back" to football, not "crack." I amended my original comment.

That's cool. Can I attach it to my bicycle and get to work in a few minutes? Not really interested in getting to Mars.

1000000000% Where do I send my money?!

There will be plenty of time to get a ride on the UFO drone but for now I am not 100% certain that the concept has made it's way into the new stadium design. You may want to call Pegula and make sure the competitor force field roof gets 86ed. It is cool but doesn't fly in with skybox owners.

Link to stadium thread for your 2 cents.

Edited by 4merper4mer

no <_<

Weeeeeeell there is this nugget from a few days ago about giant beings in stasis chambers being awoken all over the globe. It even has a video of one of these "stasis beings". http://exopolitics.org/awakened-stasis-giants-secretly-located-imprisoned-by-global-elite/

Giants that have been in hibernation in “stasis chambers” for thousands of years are awakening, and are being sought out by elite military forces, according to several independent sources. After being located, awakened giants are allegedly being captured and held hostage by powerful global elite groups that do not want the rest of humanity to learn the truth.