UFO Found on Ocean Floor?

CosmicBills

Let's review, shall we? This thread is stagnating which makes sense because we have already pretty much proven that intelligent alien life does not exist. We have done this using sitcom math. Here is a written format of that. Let's take that equation and each put our own thoughts into why the number ends up at zero. Below is the sitcom equation and then I repeat it with my speculation embedded in there. I'd like to see your speculation. Of course, the number realistically should end up at zero, but if you want to make a case otherwise, go for it.

N = The number of civilizations in The Milky Way Galaxy whose electromagnetic emissions are detectable.

R* = The rate of formation of stars suitable for the development of intelligent life.

fp = The fraction of those stars with planetary systems.

ne = The number of planets, per solar system, with an environment suitable for life.

fl = The fraction of suitable planets on which life actually appears.

fi = The fraction of life bearing planets on which intelligent life emerges.

fc = The fraction of civilizations that develop a technology that releases detectable signs of their existence into space.

L = The length of time such civilizations release detectable signals into space.

My speculation:

N = The number of civilizations in The Milky Way Galaxy whose electromagnetic emissions are detectable. - This is actually somewhat limiting because of the restriction to the Milky way. The universe is much bigger than that. But I suppose zero = zero.

R* = The rate of formation of stars suitable for the development of intelligent life. - A very large number. almost too big for our minds to conceive.

fp = The fraction of those stars with planetary systems. - Based on relatively recent discoveries, the percentage seems high. I'll call it 80%

ne = The number of planets, per solar system, with an environment suitable for life. - Based on the research referenced above, this number seems relatively low. 15%?

fl = The fraction of suitable planets on which life actually appears. - My speculation is that this number is low...10%

fi = The fraction of life bearing planets on which intelligent life emerges. Here is where the whole thing falls apart in my view. Earth may be the only one.

fc = The fraction of civilizations that develop a technology that releases detectable signs of their existence into space. - If there are any, this number would be very high...100%. If they're smart, they're communicating.

L = The length of time such civilizations release detectable signals into space. - If there are any, this number would be very high...almost infinite. Space would be teeming with signals.

So my equation is N = Infinity * 80% * 15% * 10% * 0 * 99% * infinity = 0. The only thing that could lower those infinity numbers is the limitation to the Milky Way, which is silly. What is yours?

Edited by 4merper4mer

Nary a mention of the sitcom math that proves him wrong.

The Chinese are on it, building a secret space facility in Argentina allegedly designed (in part) to monitor communications from the moon during future lunar missions.

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/lifestyle/2016/03/18/chinese-military-space-station-in-remote-argentina-shrouded-in-mystery/

There's also this interview with former secretary of housing Catherine Austin Fitts and her thoughts on what she's calling the coming space boom:

NASA receives transmission from center of the Earth? http://yournewswire.com/nasa-receives-alien-signals-from-center-of-the-earth/

It’s clear that someone or something is communicating with us,” said the NASA source. “And whoever it is has the technology to send signals to the surface through hundreds of miles of soil and rock.

Scientists first detected the signals with the aid of sophisticated satellites, and transmissions have been received at intermittent intervals ever since, the source said.

He said the transmissions are in the form of a complex mathematical code, further convincing scientists that they are in touch with a colony of beings whose intelligence far outstrips ours.

The source at NASA said scientists had little trouble decoding the messages, but he steadfastly refused to disclose their contents.
“I wouldn’t say the transmissions were of a hostile nature, but their contents could be a source of concern and controversy,” he said.

NASA receives transmission from center of the Earth? http://yournewswire.com/nasa-receives-alien-signals-from-center-of-the-earth/

It’s clear that someone or something is communicating with us,” said the NASA source. “And whoever it is has the technology to send signals to the surface through hundreds of miles of soil and rock.

Scientists first detected the signals with the aid of sophisticated satellites, and transmissions have been received at intermittent intervals ever since, the source said.

He said the transmissions are in the form of a complex mathematical code, further convincing scientists that they are in touch with a colony of beings whose intelligence far outstrips ours.

The source at NASA said scientists had little trouble decoding the messages, but he steadfastly refused to disclose their contents.

“I wouldn’t say the transmissions were of a hostile nature, but their contents could be a source of concern and controversy,” he said.

Is it possible that this is a hoax?