UFO Found on Ocean Floor?

CosmicBills

The Friday meeting may have been a setup and the Niribuians may have captured the Rhino.

Yeah but you have factor in the whole speed of light / relativity thing. The meeting itself probably didn't last too long, but the trip back and forth to Centari Prime is astronomical

:lol: Apologies, been laid up sick and under a deadline so I've been avoiding the web for a bit.

Friday's meeting was really fun and informative. It was a lecture series headed by two people claiming to be insiders in the secret space program. It was as hilarious as it sounds. When I get back on my feet I'll give a proper update.

:beer:

If any living US President has knowledge of alien visitation or the UFO phenomenon, it's former head of CIA George Bush senior. Currently 91, it's easy for his handlers to wave away anything he says as just the ramblings of a fragile mind... but comments like this make those who've been paying attention sit up and take notice -- five months later.

During the fundraiser, a man in the crowd raised a strange question which led to an even more surprising response by the former president and CIA director. The man asked George Bush Sr when the US government would tell Americans the truth about UFOs, to which he responded: “Americans can’t handle the truth” before the questioning was briefly halted by organizers of the event.

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/george-bush-senior-on-ufos-americans-cant-handle-the-truth/

Obligatory link: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-LxThONlUNIQ/UX-bBasqA-I/AAAAAAAALgo/bfS2WG_KN3U/s1600/handle-the-truth.gif

More to come...

If any living US President has knowledge of alien visitation or the UFO phenomenon, it's former head of CIA George Bush senior. Currently 91, it's easy for his handlers to wave away anything he says as just the ramblings of a fragile mind... but comments like this make those who've been paying attention sit up and take notice -- five months later.

During the fundraiser, a man in the crowd raised a strange question which led to an even more surprising response by the former president and CIA director. The man asked George Bush Sr when the US government would tell Americans the truth about UFOs, to which he responded: “Americans can’t handle the truth” before the questioning was briefly halted by organizers of the event.

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/george-bush-senior-on-ufos-americans-cant-handle-the-truth/

Obligatory link: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-LxThONlUNIQ/UX-bBasqA-I/AAAAAAAALgo/bfS2WG_KN3U/s1600/handle-the-truth.gif

More to come...

A joke about an old movie?

If the guy worded his question differently and asked about a secret reptile society, Bush would have said: "We need to get all these mother @#$%^& snakes out of this mother #$%^&*( country.

Edited by 4merper4mer

:lol: Apologies, been laid up sick and under a deadline so I've been avoiding the web for a bit.

Friday's meeting was really fun and informative. It was a lecture series headed by two people claiming to be insiders in the secret space program. It was as hilarious as it sounds. When I get back on my feet I'll give a proper update.

:beer:

Okay, here's the summary of what I learned from this lecture. It long (over 4 hours) so I'll condense it as much as I can. Before I dive in, I'll preface my comments with this: my passion for this topic can very easily be confused with conviction. The only thing I'm convinced of is that I don't know everything and therefore I don't really have any "beliefs" in this subject. I'm open to a lot of possibilities but I don't think I know the truth about any of this stuff. That said, here's my recap of this lecture:

The lecture was given by a "whistleblower" claiming to be a former member of a secret US space program. The lecture's intent was to lay out how the secret space program came to be and more importantly where it's going. First, you have to buy into the fact that there actually is a top secret US space program that goes well beyond NASA... I'm sure I'll lose most of you here. I for one do believe that it's possible, if not likely, that the governments of the world have recovered downed craft which propelled technological breakthroughs that have been classified for national security reasons. I'm not certain that it's happened, I'm just open to the idea. Here are the bullet points...

- According to this lecture, the secret space program actually began in Germany in the early 1900's when a bunch of German secret societies (like the Vril Society and the Black Sun) where channeling ETs. These secret societies attached themselves to the Nazi party because the Nazis had the resources and abilities to do what they could not. Very much like we see in Raiders of the Lost Arc, the Nazis were racing around the globe in the early 30s looking for all sorts of occult and religious relics, including ancient Indian texts which detailed how to build Vimanas.

- Victor Schauberger allegedly developed an anti gravity device using water in the late 1920's and was kidnapped by the Nazis and these secret societies for his technology. The Nazis used the knowledge gained from these ancient texts and channelings, along with Schauberger's engine, to build several bell crafts that were essentially retro engineered vimanas.

- The "Nazis" (using parenthesis because according to this information, the secret societies were using the Nazi party to gain this technology, they were quite removed from the geopolitics of the day) then used these bell crafts to begin exploring the solar system as early as 1935, finding out quickly that the moon and mars both were occupied territories and the "neighborhood" wasn't too friendly. They lost a lot of these bell craft (and men) in the process, this was during a time when the materials necessary to build these craft were becoming more and more difficult to come by.

- The "Nazis" realized early on WW2 was unwinnable and began to eye the industrial capacity of the US and plot ways to attach themselves to it like they had the Nazi party. The Nazis moved most of their advanced craft to Antarctica (where they had built a base under the ice in a place that was previously occupied by ancient ETs or possibly ancient human settlements) and had forged an alliance with a particularly nasty race of ETs to help them carve out a base on the moon which still stands today. WW2 ends, the Nazi party is officially destroyed yet their secret space program -- run by these secret societies -- still exists on both the moon and in Antarctica.

- Operation Highjump is launched in 1947 (this is a very interesting area to investigate on your own if you find any of this compelling). The official pretense of this operation is to explore Antarctica -- but according to this whistleblower that was merely a cover. Instead, their mission was to destroy the last vestages of the Nazis. The allies and the soviets knew about the secret Nazi space program, learning most of it first hand from Operation Paper Clip scientists, and they were determined to crush it. While they expected it to be a simple task, a small nest so to speak, Highjump turned out to be a disaster. Admiral Byrd's fleet was beaten back (allegedly) by these Nazi bell craft that could go in and out of the water.

- In the 1950s, the Nazi secret space program tries to cut a deal with the US. They begin flying their craft over the US capitol (a famous UFO sighting that this whistleblower is now claiming were actually human craft) in an effort to intimidate the US to the negotiating table. It worked, and the US folded the German secret space program into its own growing military industrial complex. Both sides, the Nazis and the US, planned to take over the other from within. The Nazis won.

- The Germans don't give the Americans their best tech, instead they give them a few reverse engineered vimanas. The Germans by then had carved out a base on the moon and a small colony on Mars with the help of their ET friends. They begin to use the might of the US industrial complex to dramatically build out the infrastructure within the solar system. Expanding their colonies on Mars and their base on the moon. Most of the advanced crafts were built and tested on Mars, easier to keep it from the eyes of the general public or their US allies who thought they were playing with the best stuff already.

- The US secret space program eventually becomes 4 separate but connected factions in the ensuing three decades:

*Solar Warden (the original US program started when the Germans gave over the tech)

*International Corporate Conglomerate (this is the fraction run by the military industrial complex, the Boeign's of the world -- not just American companies either -- and owns several colonies on Mars and trades with over 900 different ET civilizations)

*Galactic League of Nations (has members from every country in the world, mainly scientific in nature and has its base outside our solar system)

*The Dark Fleet (this is the combined faction of the original Nazi program and its ET allies who are apparently quite aggressive and feared)

- These 4 factions begin to have a civil war essentially beginning in the late 1990s with Solar Warden wanting to bring the world full disclosure and the other programs wanting to remain hidden. This civil war was triggered by something else that we can get into if you want, but it's a larger conversation than just the history of the secret space program.

- As of today, the US Secret Space program has united in an effort to bring the world full disclosure and have already begun to do so (in this whistleblower's words).

Okay, here's the summary of what I learned from this lecture. It long (over 4 hours) so I'll condense it as much as I can. Before I dive in, I'll preface my comments with this: my passion for this topic can very easily be confused with conviction. The only thing I'm convinced of is that I don't know everything and therefore I don't really have any "beliefs" in this subject. I'm open to a lot of possibilities but I don't think I know the truth about any of this stuff. That said, here's my recap of this lecture:

The lecture was given by a "whistleblower" claiming to be a former member of a secret US space program. The lecture's intent was to lay out how the secret space program came to be and more importantly where it's going. First, you have to buy into the fact that there actually is a top secret US space program that goes well beyond NASA... I'm sure I'll lose most of you here. I for one do believe that it's possible, if not likely, that the governments of the world have recovered downed craft which propelled technological breakthroughs that have been classified for national security reasons. I'm not certain that it's happened, I'm just open to the idea. Here are the bullet points...

- According to this lecture, the secret space program actually began in Germany in the early 1900's when a bunch of German secret societies (like the Vril Society and the Black Sun) where channeling ETs. These secret societies attached themselves to the Nazi party because the Nazis had the resources and abilities to do what they could not. Very much like we see in Raiders of the Lost Arc, the Nazis were racing around the globe in the early 30s looking for all sorts of occult and religious relics, including ancient Indian texts which detailed how to build Vimanas.

- Victor Schauberger allegedly developed an anti gravity device using water in the late 1920's and was kidnapped by the Nazis and these secret societies for his technology. The Nazis used the knowledge gained from these ancient texts and channelings, along with Schauberger's engine, to build several bell crafts that were essentially retro engineered vimanas.

- The "Nazis" (using parenthesis because according to this information, the secret societies were using the Nazi party to gain this technology, they were quite removed from the geopolitics of the day) then used these bell crafts to begin exploring the solar system as early as 1935, finding out quickly that the moon and mars both were occupied territories and the "neighborhood" wasn't too friendly. They lost a lot of these bell craft (and men) in the process, this was during a time when the materials necessary to build these craft were becoming more and more difficult to come by.

- The "Nazis" realized early on WW2 was unwinnable and began to eye the industrial capacity of the US and plot ways to attach themselves to it like they had the Nazi party. The Nazis moved most of their advanced craft to Antarctica (where they had built a base under the ice in a place that was previously occupied by ancient ETs or possibly ancient human settlements) and had forged an alliance with a particularly nasty race of ETs to help them carve out a base on the moon which still stands today. WW2 ends, the Nazi party is officially destroyed yet their secret space program -- run by these secret societies -- still exists on both the moon and in Antarctica.

- Operation Highjump is launched in 1947 (this is a very interesting area to investigate on your own if you find any of this compelling). The official pretense of this operation is to explore Antarctica -- but according to this whistleblower that was merely a cover. Instead, their mission was to destroy the last vestages of the Nazis. The allies and the soviets knew about the secret Nazi space program, learning most of it first hand from Operation Paper Clip scientists, and they were determined to crush it. While they expected it to be a simple task, a small nest so to speak, Highjump turned out to be a disaster. Admiral Byrd's fleet was beaten back (allegedly) by these Nazi bell craft that could go in and out of the water.

- In the 1950s, the Nazi secret space program tries to cut a deal with the US. They begin flying their craft over the US capitol (a famous UFO sighting that this whistleblower is now claiming were actually human craft) in an effort to intimidate the US to the negotiating table. It worked, and the US folded the German secret space program into its own growing military industrial complex. Both sides, the Nazis and the US, planned to take over the other from within. The Nazis won.

- The Germans don't give the Americans their best tech, instead they give them a few reverse engineered vimanas. The Germans by then had carved out a base on the moon and a small colony on Mars with the help of their ET friends. They begin to use the might of the US industrial complex to dramatically build out the infrastructure within the solar system. Expanding their colonies on Mars and their base on the moon. Most of the advanced crafts were built and tested on Mars, easier to keep it from the eyes of the general public or their US allies who thought they were playing with the best stuff already.

- The US secret space program eventually becomes 4 separate but connected factions in the ensuing three decades:

*Solar Warden (the original US program started when the Germans gave over the tech)

*International Corporate Conglomerate (this is the fraction run by the military industrial complex, the Boeign's of the world -- not just American companies either -- and owns several colonies on Mars and trades with over 900 different ET civilizations)

*Galactic League of Nations (has members from every country in the world, mainly scientific in nature and has its base outside our solar system)

*The Dark Fleet (this is the combined faction of the original Nazi program and its ET allies who are apparently quite aggressive and feared)

- These 4 factions begin to have a civil war essentially beginning in the late 1990s with Solar Warden wanting to bring the world full disclosure and the other programs wanting to remain hidden. This civil war was triggered by something else that we can get into if you want, but it's a larger conversation than just the history of the secret space program.

- As of today, the US Secret Space program has united in an effort to bring the world full disclosure and have already begun to do so (in this whistleblower's words).

This is dumber than the story of the Nazi submarine found at the bottom of Lake Ontario I got yesterday. And that was incredibly stupid.

This is dumber than the story of the Nazi submarine found at the bottom of Lake Ontario I got yesterday. And that was incredibly stupid.

There was waaaaay more that would make you laugh. Waaaaay more. So much more I'm laughing trying to remember it all. A good example though was the statement that for the last 16 or so years, giant planet sized spheres (the size of neptune!) have been entering the solar system by the hundreds. The pentagon, allegedly, believed them to be the Sumerian Gods returning but were proven wrong... I kid you not, thiswas said with a straight face and met with applause.

I think Steve Quayle has a lot of similar ideas. He wrote a book on a similar topic

There was waaaaay more that would make you laugh. Waaaaay more. So much more I'm laughing trying to remember it all. A good example though was the statement that for the last 16 or so years, giant planet sized spheres (the size of neptune!) have been entering the solar system by the hundreds. The pentagon, allegedly, believed them to be the Sumerian Gods returning but were proven wrong... I kid you not, thiswas said with a straight face and met with applause.

Lol

That's the best part. "Yeah, it turns out those hundreds of Neptune-sized spheres coming into the solar system aren't returning Sumerian gods like we first thought." That's the kind of little detail you need to really sell a crazy theory.

Sumerian, not Babylonian

Gozer the Gozerian?