UFO Found on Ocean Floor?

CosmicBills

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2018/02/19/ufo-evidence-recordings-reveal-air-traffic-control-s-confusion-at-strange-craft-over-oregon.html

On October 25, a strange craft was seen — in broad daylight — flying amid the heavy traffic of the United States’ air corridors above the state of Oregon. Pilots radioed in reports of an aircraft flying outside registered flight plans. It was not responding to radio calls. It had no collision-avoidance transponders. But it was always just outside clear sight. On the ground, air traffic control was also seeing strange things. Its radar was intermittently tracking an unregistered object moving at unusually high speeds.

Now "War Zone" has obtained ─ through a freedom of information claim ─ a small mountain of documents and hours of audio recordings detailing Oregon’s air traffic controllers' actions.

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/the-military-keeps-encountering-ufos-why-doesnt-the-pentagon-care/2018/03/09/242c125c-22ee-11e8-94da-ebf9d112159c_story.html?utm_term=.194a8b91e2bf

The military personnel who are encountering these phenomena tell remarkable stories. In one example, over the course of two weeks in November 2004, the USS Princeton, a guided-missile cruiser operating advanced naval radar, repeatedly detected unidentified aircraft operating in and around the Nimitz carrier battle group, which it was guarding off the coast of San Diego. In some cases, according to incident reports and interviews with military personnel, these vehicles descended from altitudes higher than 60,000 feet at supersonic speeds, only to suddenly stop and hover as low as 50 feet above the ocean. The United States possesses nothing capable of such feats.

On at least two occasions, F-18 fighters were guided to intercept these vehicles and were able to verify their location, appearance and performance. Notably, these encounters occurred in broad daylight and were independently monitored by radars aboard multiple ships and aircraft. According to naval aviators I have spoken with at length, the vehicles were roughly 45 feet long and white. Yet these mysterious aircraft easily sped away from and outmaneuvered America’s front-line fighters without a discernible means of propulsion. 

On March 10, 2018 at 8:08 AM, Tiberius said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/the-military-keeps-encountering-ufos-why-doesnt-the-pentagon-care/2018/03/09/242c125c-22ee-11e8-94da-ebf9d112159c_story.html?utm_term=.194a8b91e2bf

The military personnel who are encountering these phenomena tell remarkable stories. In one example, over the course of two weeks in November 2004, the USS Princeton, a guided-missile cruiser operating advanced naval radar, repeatedly detected unidentified aircraft operating in and around the Nimitz carrier battle group, which it was guarding off the coast of San Diego. In some cases, according to incident reports and interviews with military personnel, these vehicles descended from altitudes higher than 60,000 feet at supersonic speeds, only to suddenly stop and hover as low as 50 feet above the ocean. The United States possesses nothing capable of such feats.

On at least two occasions, F-18 fighters were guided to intercept these vehicles and were able to verify their location, appearance and performance. Notably, these encounters occurred in broad daylight and were independently monitored by radars aboard multiple ships and aircraft. According to naval aviators I have spoken with at length, the vehicles were roughly 45 feet long and white. Yet these mysterious aircraft easily sped away from and outmaneuvered America’s front-line fighters without a discernible means of propulsion. 

I love the last sentence of the first paragraph.  As if we would know.  China? Russia?  Elon?  Time travel?  Weather anamoly?  Faked report?

Not alien that is for sure.  Sitcom math carries the day.  Every day.

A newly declassified video obtained by a research company shows a fast-moving UFO off the East Coast as it was tracked by two U.S. Navy pilots in 2015. 

It’s unclear what the object is, and the pilots are heard laughing and shouting as they attempt to track it. 

“Wow! What is that, man?” one of the pilots says in the video. “Look at that flying!”

The footage was released late last week by To The Stars Academy Of Arts And Science, a private research and media firm, which also provided analysis of the clip.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

On March 13, 2018 at 7:10 AM, ShadyBillsFan said:

A newly declassified video obtained by a research company shows a fast-moving UFO off the East Coast as it was tracked by two U.S. Navy pilots in 2015. 

It’s unclear what the object is, and the pilots are heard laughing and shouting as they attempt to track it. 

“Wow! What is that, man?” one of the pilots says in the video. “Look at that flying!”

The footage was released late last week by To The Stars Academy Of Arts And Science, a private research and media firm, which also provided analysis of the clip.

I've seen this video and a few others from the same incident.

Interesting stuff.  I wish I knew what they were looking at.  

For some reason there's been some UFO chatter in the New Zealand media lately.

It probably has a bit to do with this latest US Navy footage.  (in above post)

One news show had a short segment on every day for a week, about the "Kaikoura lights" incident that occurred in 1978.

I gotta admit, it was really interesting to hear the old-timers talk about what happened.

Here's a link about it that I just found...

http://www.rense.com/general44/newz.htm

5 hours ago, Bad Things said:

For some reason there's been some UFO chatter in the New Zealand media lately.

It probably has a bit to do with this latest US Navy footage.  (in above post)

One news show had a short segment on every day for a week, about the "Kaikoura lights" incident that occurred in 1978.

I gotta admit, it was really interesting to hear the old-timers talk about what happened.

Here's a link about it that I just found...

http://www.rense.com/general44/newz.htm

Image result for mulder i want to believe poster

• 2 weeks later...