Nick Barnett is a Bill!

Dan III

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't see that, linky?

Tweet I saw was about a place "I think it was called jojos" ending "I'll be back Tom"(orrow?) ie, good times?

Maybe I'm just the optimist

Tweet just before that one:

"Fine dinning lol"

Hence my response.

"An army marches on its stomach," Napoleon Bonaparte

"A modern NFL player wears their feelings on their twitter," Nanker

davebirkett Dave Birkett by JoeB_WGR Nick Barnett is no longer planning to visit the Lions today, no surprise.

Deal with Bills getting closer?

I wonder if the Lions signed Tulloch because Barnett is no longer planning to visit them, or vice vice versa. It looks like he may be a Bill soon if Chris Brown's report of him taking a physical is any indication.

Why not try tweeting some enthusiasm for having him in B'lo instead of taking a crack at him?

Do you want our LB to suck?

FWIW, a pic of a garbage plate was included in the tweet and it looked kind of messy... I didn't take it as a slam against WNY dining, just a little joke about his choice of meal not being "fine dining".

detroit is actaully a better fa landing spot. their defense is pretty solid with fairly suh in the middle, adding barnett next to vandenbosch with the lb would shore that d up pretty well. they also have a young tough quickly improving quarterback and half a decade of wr picked in the first round. if you are a player you are picking detroit over buffalo at this point, all day everyday

Suh and Fairley would be a draw, but so too should be Williams and Dareus. And Vanden Bosch's best days are behind him, while in reality he only had 2 good (albeit very good) seasons out of his 10 (well, 9 if you remove the one he missed due to injury) in the NFL, and those were over 3 years ago.

I didn't see that, linky?

Tweet I saw was about a place "I think it was called jojos" ending "I'll be back Tom"(orrow?) ie, good times?

Maybe I'm just the optimist

Jojos is a wine bar/restaurant affiliated w/ Black and Blue. There is one in Pittsford (probably where he ate) and on Sheridan. It's decent, but the fish and it's surroundings was kind of messy and dull.

I wonder if the Lions signed Tulloch because Barnett is no longer planning to visit them, or vice vice versa. It looks like he may be a Bill soon if Chris Brown's report of him taking a physical is any indication.

FWIW, a pic of a garbage plate was included in the tweet and it looked kind of messy... I didn't take it as a slam against WNY dining, just a little joke about his choice of meal not being "fine dining".

That was no garbage plate.

It's not a garbage plate:

http://yfrog.com/h0ltierlj

It's a fish. Unless the garbage plates have gotten really crazy since I left Roch.

detroit is actaully a better fa landing spot. their defense is pretty solid with fairly suh in the middle, adding barnett next to vandenbosch with the lb would shore that d up pretty well. they also have a young tough quickly improving quarterback and half a decade of wr picked in the first round. if you are a player you are picking detroit over buffalo at this point, all day everyday

Detroit no longer has a need for him after signing Tulloch, so he no longer has that option anyday. Also, Vandenbosch is a DE.

Edited by Ghost of Rob Johnson

That was no garbage plate.

It's not a garbage plate:

http://yfrog.com/h0ltierlj

It's a fish. Unless the garbage plates have gotten really crazy since I left Roch.

Yikes! I saw a reference to Barnett getting a garbage plate but it must have just been inferring that he was in the Rochester area. I didn't click on the link for the pic but put 2 and 2 together and came up with 5!

Anyway, I still don't see this as some knock on Buffalo as was feared earlier by some.