Florence re-ups with Bills, 3 years 15M reported

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark Burnett, the creator of 'Survivor' and other reality TV. They're producing a training camp series by following the Bills and their participation in Free Agency. It's gonna be called 'Asleep At the Wheel.'

That's funny!

(sarcasm is now turned off. Burnett is an ILB from the Chargers)

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.

That's odd. I thought that I remembered the Bills drafting 2 corners and a safety in April. One of which they liked so much that they took him at the beginning of the second round.

Florence had a very good year in 2010. Last season he was so-so from where I sit. Do I want them to keep him? Yes. If for no other reason, to avoid another stomach wrenching scenario of defensive backs musical chairs.

The thing is, right now Nix should be on the phone with the agents of Kevin Boss, and the agents for the best OTs. They will help us way more than Florence, who may not even start if he goes to the jests.

Bill, I really think that you need to be strapped into a chair, Clockwork Orange-like, and forced to watch every defensive series of the Houston Texans last year. That was a team with a talented front seven but horrible CBs, and they gave up huge play after huge play. Their CB play quite literally killed them

Good to hear reasonable money for a solid player. This resigning gives our secondary a lot of depth.

CB's- Florence, McGee, McKelvin, and Williams with Corner being the 5th corner.

FS- Byrd back up Scott or Williams

SS- Wilson back up Searcy

Now if the Bills can address the front 7 a little bit.

BURN DOWN THE STADIUM, BURN IT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh. Wait. Sweet!

I feel much more comfortable now in bringing Williams along slowly, I'd definitely keep him at CB though...McGee only has one or two more seasons tops and we'll need the CB depth.

Nice re-signing from the Bills. Nothing to get excited about, but definitely something to be glad about. Florence is 30, so I'm glad they didn't go longer than a 3 year deal. The money seems pretty reasonable.

Aaron Williams specializes in slot coverage. Now that Florence is back, he & McKelvin have the outside while Williams gets the slot guys. I'm optimistic, but have a hard time seeing him keep up with Welker...