Bills unis leaked in Madden promo video?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have to say those are going to be the new uniforms...great eye!!! I'll still pretend I'm surprised when it is officially unveiled. (Like when you know you're walking into a surprise party but don't want to let everyone down)

Nice find...reminds me a lot of the late 70s early 80s unis. Love em...so glad we're getting rid of those

crappy unis from the last handful of years, they never grew on me. And I like going back to the white

helmets.

Fact #7 - In February of 1984, the Bills announced that they were switching their helmet color, going to red after wearing white headgear since 1962.

While the color changed, the charging buffalo on the side and blue facemasks both remained. It was speculated that the color switch was to help quarterback

Joe Ferguson distinguish his receivers from opposing defenders, especially the three division opponents (Dolphins, Patriots, and Colts) who also wore white

helmets. Ferguson threw 25 interceptions in 1983 and 17 in 1984.

http://www.ssur.org/history/BuffaloBillsHistoricalFacts.htm

post-7679-008111300 1303775085_thumb.jpeg

post-7679-047542500 1303775101_thumb.jpeg

post-7679-000900700 1303775112_thumb.jpeg

Whitner? Thats Stevie Johnson in karl's avatar... :unsure:

I never meant to talk about anyone's avatar. I just noticed in the demo it was Whitner that was the player 21 secs in. Stevie is 13 secs in. :thumbsup:

also at 18 in the y and 22 in the a

I'm trying to catch that..

Karl, I don't see that. 18?

Edited by Little Buffalo