Bills unis leaked in Madden promo video?

Wow, to each their own I guess. I absolutely love the blue pants on the away jerseys, and prefer the grey facemask to blue any day. I think they made every attempt to study what the fan base loves most. Hence, we have jerseys that are returning to an older, more classic look (throwback, if you will) - which is what looks best in the NFL today.

Of course, this is all just opinion, and we're all entitled to our own.

I'd LOVE to see our 90s unis as our throwbacks btw.

Go Bills!

AGREED!!! :thumbsup:

Good Point!! they could bring back the Red Helmets and the 90s jerseys for the throwback games!! :thumbsup:

That would be AWESOME!!! :worthy:

I have a question though... I can't remember the exact date or who we were playing against, but one game in the 90's we were wearing the red helmet with the white standing buffalo... What was the point of that???

Leave it up to you to turn this into our organization being "an obese woman in spandex pants and an ill-fitted shirt in the mall." If you hate the Bills so much, why don't you do all of us a favor and STFU?

:w00t:

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question though... I can't remember the exact date or who we were playing against, but one game in the 90's we were wearing the red helmet with the white standing

buffalo... What was the point of that???

I believe our opponent was the Broncos and it must have been 1994. Not sure, though.

Edited by b.harami98

I have a question though... I can't remember the exact date or who we were playing against, but one game in the 90's we were wearing the red helmet with the white standing buffalo... What was the point of that???

They wore them against Houston for sure on the road and Denver at home. They wore the stickers on their helmets because they didn't want to break in white helmets.

This whole Madden/EA "leak" cracks me up. It seems like every spring, some teams new or modified uniforms get captured on a video screenshot well before they are announced. It happens EVERY year...and each time people act surprised that there was a leak. I posted in this forum about a month ago that we will see the new uni as soon as a screenshot is "leaked"...and Wala!! it happened. not surprised.

It was the NFL 75th anniversary and all the teams did throwbacks, but the Bills were to cheap to do a real throwback that year, so they slapped on a standing Buffalo on their red helmet. It sucked because I was looking forward to see real throwback. Luckily when the NFL did throwbacks again, the Bills did them right this time.