Bills at Chargers

Buffalo Bills at San Diego Chargers on December 11, 2011 at 1:15pm(PST)

***UPDATES***

- We have started a list for those interested in group tickets. If you are interested, either send me a PM or reply in this thread.

- Hotel Information

San Diego Marriott Mission Valley- Sold Out

Hilton San Diego Mission- Sold Out

Ramada Mission Valley Sdsu: 2.72 miles from Stadium

Address: 4380 Alvarado Canyon Rd

Number: 619-281-2222

Rates: $47 plus tax

Availability: 41 rooms left

Holiday Inn: 2.72 miles from Stadium

Address: 3805 Murphy Canyon Rd

Number: 858-278-9300

Rates: $119 plus tax/$149 plus tax (includes breakfast for 2)

Availability: 6 kings left, 7 queens left

Days Inn Mission Valley: 3.84 miles from Stadium

Address: 5343 Adobe Falls

Number: 619-287-1911

Rates: $79.99 plus tax

Availability: 28 rooms left

Sheraton Mission Valley: 3.16 miles from Stadium

Address: 1433 Camino Del Rio South

Number: 619-272-4028

Rates: $209 plus tax

Availability: 6 rooms left

Four Points by Sheraton San Diego: 3.53 miles from Stadium

Address: 8110 Aero Dr

Number: 858-277-8888

Rates: king $159 plus tax/ double $149 plus tax

Availability: 75% full

Lafayette Hotel & Suites: 3.16 miles from Stadium

Address: 2223 El Cajon Blvd

Number: 858-277-8888

Rates: $114 plus tax

Availability: Unknown

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel: 2.76 miles from Stadium

Address: 7450 Hazard Center Dr

Number: 619-297-5466

Rates: $199 plus tax/ $210 plus tax (includes breakfast)

Availability: few rooms left

La Quinta Inn Mission Valley: 3.20 miles from Stadium

Address: 641 Camino Del Rio South

Number: 619-295-6886

Rates: $164 plus tax/ $169 plus tax (with 4 guests)

Availability: 22 rooms left

Hampton Inn San Diego : 6.44 miles from Stadium

Address: 3888 Greenwood Street

Number: 619-299-6633

Rates: $109 plus tax

Availability: Unknown

Edited by Capt. OTM

I live about 5 minutes away so I have no excuse not to attend (unless there is no season) Hopefully we can pull out a win as the Bills have lost every game I've been too except the first game when I was 9. (we did beat the patriots though) Think this was the game.. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA73OqrvLxs

Pretty sad.. The worst was when Flutie came in to beat us in 2001.. that was a walk of shame out of the Q..

Edited by markinsd

I just put in for the 12th off.... Should be fun.... I need a pretty big block of tickets... I just hope I can get decent seats....

I hate their fans though.... Bunch of **** talking fools.... My wife and baby are going to do something else in SD instead of the game... I don't want them around that place.... It should be fun if the Bills play competitive....

email, sdbillsbackers@gmail.com to be put on the mailing list. there are gonna be alot of bills fans at the game. trying to get a whole section and several buses from the bar

I am in with a large contingent of my hometown friends from all around the country. We would be interested in buying tickets with the group and doing a bus trip to and from either PB Ale House or Gaslamp Tavern. I live across from Qualcomm so if anyone has any questions don't hesitate to PM me.

I am in with a large contingent of my hometown friends from all around the country. We would be interested in buying tickets with the group and doing a bus trip to and from either PB Ale House or Gaslamp Tavern. I live across from Qualcomm so if anyone has any questions don't hesitate to PM me.

the Chargers had plenty of tickets left last season and with the lockout - season tix renewals are down about 30% (unofficial sources) due to the lockout

They will not be getting much of a rebound after that due the the team's lackluster play in 2010

The Chargers are already running season tix commercials on TV - mini packs will probably be next

Edited by The Warden

Nothing quite like a mid-December Bills road game in sunny San Diego to take one's mind off WNY's wild winter weather! B-)

(Then come back to a BuffTown blizzard the following weekend and watch the Bills annihilate Miami in Orchard Park!)

The Senator will be there, hanging out on Mission Beach, golfing in La Jolla, and tanning his fat at The Del...

GO BILLSSS!!!!

19 and 0 baby!!!!! :thumbsup:

Edited by The Senator

There's a bunch of us coming down from Hollywood, me, originally from Rochester, one buddy from Niagara Falls, another originally from North Townawanda, plus some others. Looking forward to meeting up.

• 1 month later...

I wish I was going! Lived in San Diego for four years while stationed there in the Navy. Lived minutes from the stadium near SDSU. Great place for games and the fans are very cool towards fans from opposing teams (with the exception of Raiders fans).

While you are out there, check out a great little local restaurant in Mission Valley (stones throw from the stadium) called Bully's East. Great steaks and prime rib. I believe it used to be owned by Dan Fouts when I lived there in the early 90's.

Nothing like So-Cal in December! Enjoy!

GO BILLS

If San Diego hotel costs are an issue for anybody, I've saved some serious coin in the past by using this site to see what kind of Priceline hotel bids are likely to be successful (and sometimes what hotel you are likely to get with a "winning" bid):

http://www.betterbidding.com/index.php?act=Search&CODE=show&searchid=b44682a05caca719d8271d1ed4904ec0&search_in=posts&result_type=topics&highlite=%2BSan+Diego

A different area of the same site also has information that may enable you to uniquely identify a specific hotel that is being offered "opaquely" (at a discounted rate) on Hotwire:

http://www.betterbidding.com/index.php?act=Search&CODE=show&searchid=21358e644e345bb7f9930095631fd23e&search_in=posts&result_type=topics&highlite=%2BSan+Diego

• 2 weeks later...

Update!

Andre Reed will be attending the festivities during the weekend for the Chargers-Bills game! :w00t:

I spoke with Larry Palme with the San Diego Bill Backers group and he confirmed this information and also attached it to the info on the flyer for the game.

Here is the link with the info: http://www.sdbbc.org/billschargers2011.html

Can't wait to see you all in SD this December! GO BILLS!!!

Update!

Andre Reed will be attending the festivities during the weekend for the Chargers-Bills game! :w00t:

I spoke with Larry Palme with the San Diego Bill Backers group and he confirmed this information and also attached it to the info on the flyer for the game.

Here is the link with the info: http://www.sdbbc.org/billschargers2011.html

Can't wait to see you all in SD this December! GO BILLS!!!

That is awesome. There's an 80% chance I'll be there.