I just started and finished watching Breaking Bad

The Poojer

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I agree with Gomie. And if you miss a Gimpy target, that at the time was standing still, with a semi-automatic gun no less, chances are they don't want him to die just yet...

The AB was packing full auto, Hank and Gomie had semi-auto.

I hope Hank and Gomie take down at least one apiece before it's over. I'm pretty sure Todd, Uncle Adolf, and the creepy dude that was checking out Lydia earlier survive. But there are couple anonymous Red Shirts for Hank and Gomie to take down

i think Gomie is a goner, i just don't see how they can kill Hank just yet, Jesse was looking to slip out of the car, we'll see if he is successful...we know walt makes it...holy hell what an episode that was...when it faded to black i just couldn't believe it ended...i want to watch it again

I think that maybe this might have been a tribute to the way the Sopranos ended. Just a thought. On the Saul front, I loved when he told Jr. "Don't drink and drive...but if you do, call me." Lol. Classic Saul!

If Walt somehow manages to save Jesse or Hank's life, does it change anything? Would Jesse stop his moping and realize Walt cares about him? Would Hank think or feel any differently? I don't think it would matter with Hank, but it could influence Jesse. These characters are so unpredictable, I guess that's the best part of the show, you just never know what's going to happen...

Ho Le Fuk. That was wild.

Marie is the wildcard for me in the final episodes. I have no clue what she is going to do but I predict it will be one of those gilligan jaw dropping moments.

Yeah, I don't think we've heard the last of Marie either. Not that she didn't do plenty of damage tonight. Rushing right over to the carwash set in motion the whole family blow up that resulted in Walt having to lam it.

I thought Jesse was going to end up cooking again -- smart move by Todd to think of that right before they were going to turn out Jesse's lights.

Best scene: with everything that had just gone down, Walt has to re-establish dominance over Jesse by telling him about Jane.

If Walt somehow manages to save Jesse or Hank's life, does it change anything? Would Jesse stop his moping and realize Walt cares about him? Would Hank think or feel any differently? I don't think it would matter with Hank, but it could influence Jesse. These characters are so unpredictable, I guess that's the best part of the show, you just never know what's going to happen...

:lol: Apparently not....

You guys will know what I mean when I say that I don't ever want to re-watch this episode again.

The one scene that will really stay with me is when Walt literally transformed from Walter White into Heisenberg in the moments following Hank's demise.

:lol: Apparently not....

No, not at all. You knew he would plead for Hank's life, that was pretty obvious. As for Jesse, that was great when he said found him. Then he tells him about watching his girlfriend die! Holy Crap. Walt was in full blown Heisenberg mode, he makes Gus look like a good guy.

What leads Walt to come back after disappearing? Does Marie flush him out?

I kind of felt like Skylar got retribution after Marie spiked the football like that.

And what happened to the house? It has to be Jesse, who else would write Heisenberg on the wall. It's most likely Jesse will flush Walt out...

What leads Walt to come back after disappearing? Does Marie flush him out?

I kind of felt like Skylar got retribution after Marie spiked the football like that.

Like he said, he has things left to do. He's coming back for the Aryan Brotherhood. That's his sole motivation right now.

But if one thing is clear, it's that I have NO FRIGGEN CLUE where Gilligan is taking these characters.