I just started and finished watching Breaking Bad

The Poojer

I think there is a still a loose plot thread connected to Walt's rich Santa Fe ex-partners. There were unanswered questions as to why he got drummed out of that company. Obviously it still eats at him.

PTR

Maybe that's who the machine gun is for :o

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

quick question...how many ricin capsules were there? we know jesse had one in the cigarette...we know, walt goes to retrieve one at some point in the future...it appears that the house is going to get trashed very soon, so either walt has the only one now and goes and plants it in the 'destroyed' house, or there were 2...just want to make sure i am not missing something

There were two. Walt stashed the other behind the wallplate in season 4 when he was planning to take out Gus.

There were two. Walt stashed the other behind the wallplate in season 4 when he was planning to take out Gus.

I don't recall there being two? There was obviously the one Jesse had, which Saul lifted at some point and I assume gave to Walt. Walt replaced the stolen one with a vial of sugar and destroyed it after "finding" it in the robot vacuum cleaner. Where did the second one come from?

Edited by ricojes

I don't recall there being two? There was obviously the one Jesse had, which Saul lifted at some point and I assume gave to Walt. Walt replaced the stolen one with a vial of sugar and destroyed it after "finding" it in the robot vacuum cleaner. Where did the second one come from?

My bad. There was only one cigarette and Saul returned it to Walt after hey lifted it from Jesse. That's what Walt hid behind the wallplate. I was confusing the poisoning of Brock with ricin but it was the berries from the Lily of the Valley plant as it turned out (recall the closeup of the Lily of the Valley plant next to Walt out by the pool).

So, if it wasn't ricin that made Brock ill, why did Jesse associate his memory of the missing cigarette and it being lifted by Saul's man with Walt and poisoning Brock when Walt clearly didn't use the ricin to do the job?

Friggen Gilligan!

the lily of the valley is what was used to kill Brock, i thought, it is highly poisonous

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lily_of_the_Valley

My bad. There was only one cigarette and Saul returned it to Walt after hey lifted it from Jesse. That's what Walt hid behind the wallplate. I was confusing the poisoning of Brock with ricin but it was the berries from the Lily of the Valley plant as it turned out (recall the closeup of the Lily of the Valley plant next to Walt out by the pool).

So, if it wasn't ricin that made Brock ill, why did Jesse associate his memory of the missing cigarette and it being lifted by Saul's man with Walt and poisoning Brock when Walt clearly didn't use the ricin to do the job?

Friggen Gilligan!

Friggen Gilligan!

Walt obviously wanted Jesse to poison Gus, that's why he had the vial in the first place. So, when it was known to Walt that Jesse had the chance, but didn't do it, he used the missing vial to make Gus look like an evil mastermind that was trying to turn Jesse and Walt against each other by poisoning Brock. Hopefully fueling Jesse to finally take out Gus.

So, that should be all that Jesse knows, but he flies off the handle at the drop of a hat. It's purely speculation to think that Walt had anything to do with the poisoning, but the timing of it all is definitely curious and it's most likely the reason Jesse goes bonkers...

the lily of the valley is what was used to kill Brock, i thought, it is highly poisonous

http://en.wikipedia....y_of_the_Valley

Brock is alive, the lily plant did not kill him, just made him sick.

Edited by ricojes

yeah yeah, i knew that...my typing got ahead of my head...

Walt obviously wanted Jesse to poison Gus, that's why he had the vial in the first place. So, when it was known to Walt that Jesse had the chance, but didn't do it, he used the missing vial to make Gus look like an evil mastermind that was trying to turn Jesse and Walt against each other by poisoning Brock. Hopefully fueling Jesse to finally take out Gus.

So, that should be all that Jesse knows, but he flies off the handle at the drop of a hat. It's purely speculation to think that Walt had anything to do with the poisoning, but the timing of it all is definitely curious and it's most likely the reason Jesse goes bonkers...

Brock is alive, the lily plant did not kill him, just made him sick.

I love when Walt finds out about Jesse and they show his car screaming into the car wash parking lot, he runs out of the car, and then takes a breathe to gather himself and walks in as if nothing was wrong. His mannerisms when talking to Skylar were classic!

On a serious note, I want to make my fantasy football team Breaking Bad related, my initial thoughts are:

Vamanos Pests

Tuco's Tweakers

Heisenberg's Henchmen

Crystal Blue Persuasion

Thoughts?

The Acid Bath

I love when Walt finds out about Jesse and they show his car screaming into the car wash parking lot, he runs out of the car, and then takes a breathe to gather himself and walks in as if nothing was wrong. His mannerisms when talking to Skylar were classic!

On a serious note, I want to make my fantasy football team Breaking Bad related, my initial thoughts are:

Vamanos Pests

Tuco's Tweakers

Heisenberg's Henchmen

Crystal Blue Persuasion

Thoughts?

Skinny Pete's Badgers

Vamanos Pests

Tuco's Tweakers

Heisenberg's Henchmen

Crystal Blue Persuasion

Thoughts?

I tried Hector Salamanca's Ding Ding last year but it was too long.

Just a guess (and w/ this show it's always a guess) but I think the Ricin and the M-60 are for Todd and his Aryan friends who eliminated Declan last week and took over the production side. Like I said, just a guess. Can't wait to watch the chaos tonight.

...except of course the part with walt jr...that character really just annoys the hell out of me...

You may want to watch 'Talking Bad' after this latest episode. RJ Mitte may have gone against script (right when Hardwick interrupts him) and revealed something that will please you.

Hank breaking bad.

Hank, Marie, and Skyler all breaking bad last night. Meanwhile Walt was trying not to.

I loved the cinematography in that scene in the square near the end. When Jesse calls from the pay phone, he is clearly the one in control of the situation. Meanwhile Walt is out in the open, alone and exposed