I just started and finished watching Breaking Bad

The Poojer

Somewhere in Mexico there this a video tape showing Jesse making 96.2% pure crystal blue persuasion.

Prediction: In the end, everyone Walt loves or had loved is dead. And he has to live with that. For a little while, anyway.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here's what I think: Gomez dies while Hank and Jesse are help captive out in the junkyard wastes of the Brotherhood, and Walt owes them to cook their meth. Walt knows that eventually they will kill Hank, Jesse, or both, and frees them. He then takes Saul up on the vacuum salesman route and gets a new life in NH with his family. Something happens in New Mexico that Walt reads or hears about (Marie kidnapped, maybe, and Skyler feels bad?), and he goes back to his Brotherhood-destroyed home (one of them paints HEISENBERG) to get the ricin and to kill the Brotherhood members and Todd once and for all. Lydia might be playing Todd to get Walt back somehow, like being involved in the kidnapping.

Everyone Walt loves is killed or hurt, the money stays buried, and Walt dies from the lung cancer anyway.

Does Walt scream like Michael Corleone in Godfather 3 because if that happens, it's the worst show ever.

Remember that Saul told him that he'd turn him from Fredo to Michael Corleone.

I'm going with the Pacino in Scarface. On a recent "Talking Bad" (Blood Money) he made reference to the end of that movie and the fact that Walt has "Rambo's" gun in the trunk of his car.

Gilligan has been making 'Scarface' references for a long time with regard to Walter's descent. He refers to Walter's character as going from Mr. Chips to Scarface. Sure makes you wonder about that M60.

GO BILLS!!!

Everyone Walt loves is killed or hurt, the money stays buried, and Walt dies from the lung cancer anyway.

Remember the flash forward to Walt's 52nd birthday? He is alone, so your first point could be valid. But he leaves $100 to pay for his breakfast. So, I don't think he does that if his money stays buried. Just my opinion...

Edited by ricojes

Remember the flash forward to Walt's 52nd birthday? He is alone, so your first point could be valid. But he leaves $100 to pay for his breakfast. So, I don't think he does that if his money stays buried. Just my opinion...

That or he doesn't think he'll need the cash in his wallet much longer

As long as "better call Saul" has tons of screen time with his 2 goons huell and bill burrs character it'll be awesome.

Love those 2, can't believe Hanks phone trick shook Huell up so fast.

What's up with Lydia not showing Todd a little love ? Todd or Landry as any Friday night lights watcher can tell you knows how to remove dead bodies and also out kicks his coverage often when it comes to the ladies.

And as an opposite pooj take here.......walt jr was hilarious at the car wash IMO.

Marie is the wildcard for me in the final episodes. I have no clue what she is going to do but I predict it will be one of those gilligan jaw dropping moments.

Saul Goodman is one of the most interesting men in the world. Ex girlfriends, strip joints, shady dealings, back stories with all his connections (Mike, Gus etc) and probably a lot more we never heard about in breaking bad. One thing we never saw in breaking bad is Saul in court!!! That will be awesome.

I believe his two goons will be pivotal characters in the show.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

i think Gomie is a goner, i just don't see how they can kill Hank just yet, Jesse was looking to slip out of the car, we'll see if he is successful...we know walt makes it...holy hell what an episode that was...when it faded to black i just couldn't believe it ended...i want to watch it again

i think Gomie is a goner, i just don't see how they can kill Hank just yet, Jesse was looking to slip out of the car, we'll see if he is successful...we know walt makes it...holy hell what an episode that was...when it faded to black i just couldn't believe it ended...i want to watch it again

I agree with Gomie. And if you miss a Gimpy target, that at the time was standing still, with a semi-automatic gun no less, chances are they don't want him to die just yet...

That or he doesn't think he'll need the cash in his wallet much longer

Maybe, but I think he would have left a stack if that were the case...Walt does not like to give money away, no matter what the circumstance.

Edited by ricojes

What's up with Lydia not showing Todd a little love ? Todd or Landry as any Friday night lights watcher can tell you knows how to remove dead bodies and also out kicks his coverage often when it comes to the ladies.

Gotta figure Todd will take better advantage of his leverage next time...Lydia isn't too hard on the eyes.